1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Is Angelica Zambrano A False Prophet?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Alang, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Im sure a lot of you have seen her videos. Basically she claims shes been to heaven and hell and Jesus took her and showed her celebrities like Michael Jackson,Selena ... etc I cant find the video of her saying how she saw the celebrities in hell but this one is good.

But lately shes come out with a third trip to heaven and hell. A lot of the comments are now saying shes a liar trying to make money. The Christians are saying all her visions are not adding up with what scripture says. What do you guys think?

Heres her being exposed
  2. #2 KingJ, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
    We cannot call a kid a false prophet. Someone is pushing her to cash in on her 18 hour coma. This has been done many times before, nothing new. Sorry, there is no way in hell that I will watch 56min of this.
    Major likes this.
  3. Yea didnt say watch it all im just saying from her claims of visions and what not you say shes just being used to make money?
  4. I don't want to waste my time on this either, but it does bring to mind this movie/book:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven_Is_for_Real (Heaven Is For Real)
    and this book:
    http://choothomas.org/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven_is_so_Real (Heaven Is So Real)

Although both are touted to be true, I believe neither authors.

I know a lot of people really like the first, but the second is The Most Ridiculous Book I Have Ever Seen! The church I work for was given a box of the second book, and I spent a long, long time ripping the books apart and throwing them in the recycle bin. A couple or so years later, I was amazed to walk into the entrances of the church I work for -- one of my morning rounds -- and finding a copy of the second book on the table as recommended reading, ready to be checked out. I grabbed the book and took it to my desk. Later the pastor of the church saw it, laughed, and asked me if I was reading it. When I told him it had been on the table for check-out, he was glad I'd nabbed it.

How easily some can be fooled! How easily we can fall for anything!
    KingJ and Alang say Amen and like this.
  5. So basically all these people who claim to have visions of Jesus or say they are getting messages from Jesus are liars? Its crazy i've been watching so much of it on youtube and they actually go very deep into detail that it makes it kind of believable.
  6. When anyone says anything outside of Bible - "WATCH OUT!"
    Silk, Alang and KingJ says Amen and like this.
  7. I wouldn't say they are all liars or of the devil. Some I am sure truly believe what they saw was real. God has the power to give us dreams that feel real. I also believe that many who believe in re-incarnation are possessed by demons who lived in others in the past and bring those memories with them. So demons could also give some pretty real feeling thoughts / dreams.

But simple reality is that...if Jesus visited hell.....EVERY demon and EVERY sickness / suffering will stop / flee. She would have seen demons...running or bowing. Then why is God being partial?? If God can show her hell, why not me? God is not partial. Therefore she either had a dream from God and is getting some facts mixed up or a vision from a demon pretending to be Jesus and fool gullible people with some wonky message that sounds 'almost' right.
    Alang likes this.
  8. Since when does age disqualify a false prophet from being exposed? :(

Think of the souls she's putting in peril due to whatever compels her. Also, we don't know that she's a child. She came to Christ, she said, when she was 12. How old is she now?

Is this the video where she speaks of seeing Michael Jackson and others during her NDE?

There is this video at YouTube that speaks of those celebrities:
  9. All kinds of people have been shown heaven by the Lord.
    All kinds of people have been shown hell by the Lord.
    I personally knew one lady (now deceased) extremely well
    who was shown hell ... and became an evangelist.
    I personally knew one lady in Bulgaria extremely well
    (who was a professional musician) who was miraculously healed
    of brain cancer when a Christian prayed for her in the hospital
    ... and she became a healing evangelist.

Sorry to disappoint you, but these people didn't put any souls in peril.
    Alang likes this.
  10. I don't know why you think I would be disappointed.

However, you're not speaking of this woman in the OP.
    She is a charlatan and as such is certainly imperiling peoples souls who would believe her hokum.

11. This I agree! Prophetic vision and dreams are of 2 different worlds. Problem comes when people try to unify them.
  12. Though I agree with you, I think a big chunk of the blame should go to people who are actually falling for this. Bible hardly condemns false prophets! But it fully speaks with warnings for believers not to be deceived.

Some of these folks writing about heaven or hell have no intention of making money or anything. They might have just had some vague dream and thought it is actually from God. That is why often their experiences don't count against Word. The believing body should be careful enough to understand this as well.
    KingJ and Alang say Amen and like this.
  13. The Bible certainly condemns false prophets. And also by warning the faithful as to their existence and what to watch out for.

The Bible on False Prophets (Old & New Testaments)

I don't blame those who fall for fakes. They're desperate. Their souls are clamoring for peace while their intellect can be overshadowed by their fear. God have mercy. [​IMG]

Alang likes this.
  14. She is a (the?) Super-Moderator of a large Christian Forum, and resides in New Zealand.
    I have exchanged posts with her several times.
    But, she keeps a very low profile indeed.
    IMO, the best moderators stay out of the way, and just deal with infractions!
    Another IMO: You are the charlatan, posing as a discerning Christian.
    And I wish you'd also stay out of the way!
    Too much to hope for, I guess.
  15. Before I write this, Alang, I want you to know that my post was not against you or against your subject. I am glad you brought it up, and my not wanting to spend time with it says nothing about you or your bringing it up. I am glad you did this, and everyone else probably is as well.

This appeared right under my post above, but I don't know if it was intended to be an answer to my post. If it was, the first book,
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven_Is_for_Real (Heaven Is For Real), has been accepted as true by may believers, because it says it is true. Further, early in the movie, it specifically verbally vilifies anyone who won't believe it! That was shocking! But its "facts" simply do not line up with the Bible. Therefore, nice story, but don't claim it is true or berate people, in the movie, who don't fall for it. It's like trying to tell people that Miracle on 34th Street is true.

However, the book http://choothomas.org/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven_is_so_Real (Heaven Is So Real) is a whole other story. Amazing. Ridiculous. Outrageous. The writer's claims are ludicrous.

Try this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choo_Thomas

Thomas claims several visits to Heaven accompanied by Jesus, both physical and out of body visits. She was given special clothes to wear for her visits, and she changed her clothes in a special dressing room. She saw both her mother and her father in hell. During these visits that Jesus told her to write her book (My, how He's changed!). Jesus taught her a special dance to perform during church services -- every move, turn, twist of the wrist, etc. She wrote that only "spirit filled people" are able to discern the truthfulness of her message, while those who reject her message are under the influence of the devil. There ya go again! If you don't believe her book, you are a deluded satan-believer.

So it goes on and on. . . .
    Alang likes this.
  16. #16 Scripture Bird, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
    I believe you are confused. :oops:
    We're talking about
    Angelica Zambrano.
    And that is the individual my comments have addressed since I entered this thread so as to discuss the OP.

Matthew 24:20-30 (KJV)
    20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

17. I think it is important to know our scriptures when we read of anyone who proclaims that for 23 hours they were taken on a tour of Heaven and Hell.
    Be not deceived.

When the Apostle Paul accounts of a man who was caught up to the third heaven and yet it was not lawful for him to utter his accounts of what he saw, is a woman who has at least three videos accounting of her experiences reliable?

Jesus said if anyone comes to you saying here is Christ, or Christ is there in the desert, do not believe them. Would he, being omniscient, lie about the future in making an exception for this woman who claims he essentially acted as her personal tour guide?

2 Corinthians 12:2-4 (KJV)

2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, ( whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth ) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth )

4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Angelica Zambrano said that she witnessed Jesus weeping for those lost to the flaming pit of Hell? But Jesus was a Jew! There was no flaming pit in the Jewish teachings of his time.
    And why would Jesus weep when he left the peace within him with those he loved here on earth?
    “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid” John 14:27

He leaves earth to return to Heaven to sit at the right hand of the father. And then he goes to Hell to sit and weep for those who are suffering in the pit? When would he rejoice for those souls who come to him in redemption and receive grace and salvation?
    Alang likes this.
  18. And for once, thou art correctamente ... because I believe her name is Angelica Zambranos.
    Keep up the good work.
    P.S. I'm told there is such a thing as Google, or some such word, that can inform you.
  19. Thank you. :) I do see that you are confused. In fact, if you had been in contact with her you would know her name is Angelica Zambrano.

Even searching for the name you are confused about in the spelling, Angelica Zambranos, we find search engines correct the error and show her name not as plural but singular. As it is known to be spelled.
    GOOGLE = Angelica Zambranos Search Results

YAHOO = Search for your spelling: Angelica Zambranos Results
    Now in this result page we do see Zambrano in plural. But with the apostrophe at the end of her given name, "Zambrano's". This is at a Catholic forum. It is not indicative of how her name is actually spelled.

Here we have the search result for BING. Per your spelling of her name. And again, the search engine shows the results for her actual name. Zambrano.

And finally, I do believe Ms.Zambrano would know how to spell her own name. And would make certain those venues where she appears would know the proper spelling as well.

Source: Cathoolic

And thank you for the best wishes. I shall endeavor to keep up the Lord's good work in helping people to think for themselves and consider when they witness false doctrine perpetuating itself into the innocents of the body of Christ. God bless you. [​IMG]

By the way, just for fun, I love Anagrams. Your screen name translates to: Shore Lot, anagram wise. :ROFLMAO: That's cool. It's far better than another member we had here who's screen name was a real little devil. :p:D