1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Iran Promises "Final Response" to US and Israel on October 12

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by freedom07, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Iran Promises "Final Response" to US and Israel on October 12

I am so surprised that the US allowed a former hostage taker (Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad) of Americans in the early 80's and also who threatens to wipe out Israel and attack America.to come to this country and was also asked to speak at Columbia University. Why don't we just give him the key to the country so he can direct the Terrorists where to go.
  2. In my personal opinion, Roger Waters is one of the greatest and talented poets who has ever lived.

He was the composer, and one of the lead vocalists for the band "Pink Floyd.""

The following are the lyrics of a song he wrote, and I think it sums this situation up very neatly...

3. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a master terrorist.
  4. He also believes that he can bring about the end times by the actions of his state.

A Very dangerous combination of beliefs.