1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

IOBit Dfragmenter and Optimizer

Discussion in 'Technology and Internet' started by Boanerges(Inactive), Oct 22, 2008.

1. IOBit Dfragmenter and Optimizer

This thing is free, fast and has my computer cracking at lightning speed. What more could you ask for?:D

Defragment Disk | SmartDefrag | Free Defragmenter for Enterprise, Business and Home

The Most Efficient Free Defragmenter
    Current Version: 1.01 New! File Size: 2.48 MB Operating System: Designed for Windows 7, Vista™, XP, 2000, and Windows Server Editions Release Date: Oct 20, 2008 Designed to: Keep your hard disk running at peak performance. Languages: English, Danish, German, Finnish, Dutch, Hungarian, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Turkish, Russian, Spanish, 简体中文 License: Freeware. You may distribute it freely, copy it or include it as a part of a package as long as it is left completely intact and unchanged.
  2. I have been using the Optimizer for some time and it is great.
    I tried the defrag and it did not really do a great job. Left loads of fragmenrted files
  3. I have not checked the defragment function's overall performance Ray since I had such nice improvements in my PC's general performance. I will give that a closer look. Either way the Optimizer sure seems to know how to place those files for quick access though.
  4. Optimizer is really wonderful
  5. Heh Ray= Windows defraged behind the IOBIT defragger and IOBIT defraged behind the Windows Defragger so possibly the differnce is the way they organize files- just a thought though.
  6. i'll try the optimizer since you brothers said it is amazing :D

btw if anyone is interesting in the best defragmenter use perfectdisk 2008 but it's a purchase xD
  7. Have not tried the program yet...Thanks for sharing though!