1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Business and Finance' started by Lanolin, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Post your God inspired inventions here and see if we can make them work.
    If have great idea, share it.

My idea is love letterboxes.
    They will be special letterboxes just for love letters. I imagine they would be heart shaped or boxes with hearts on them. No junk mail or bills allowed. It will have special compartments. Custom made out of cedar wood.
    If you have a love letterbox, people will know you are a christian. :) It is kind of like the Jewish ppl have mezuzahs on their doorposts.
  2. Deut 8v 18"But you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who is giving you power to make wealth, that He may confirm His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.…
    Juk and Abdicate say Amen and like this.
  3. I have had this idea for a while now about setting up a quaint little mailbox at the end of our property by the driveway labelled "Prayermail". Everyone in the neighbourhood would get a small flyer telling them that no matter what they believe, if they have a need that they wish prayer for, simply drop a request, anonymously if they want, into the prayer box, and we as a family will pray about it. I believe it could be a real source of hope for unbelievers, and will lead to relationship and in people coming to Christ, having seen amazing answers to their prayers!
    SouthernStorm, Ravindran, Juk and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  4. I'm not Jewish..lol.

I don't make any money.
    Juk likes this.
  5. Christians would make them as gifts, not to sell.
    Or, if we did make them, any money made from them would go to help people, like habitat for humanity.
    Juk likes this.
  6. That's a rather racist statement. All of God's promises are Yes and Amen, 2 Cor 1:20.
    Fish_of_Faith likes this.
  7. No its not. I'm not jewish. That's the truth, I'm not under the old covenant. God didn't swear the covenant to me and my fathers..I don't get blessings and cursings like the israelites did if they followed all 613 commandments, laws and statutes.

I don't know what you trying to say but, I'm not after gain.

the invention is meant make life more joyful, not to make money. I am not a christian in order to get earthly riches.
    Juk likes this.
  8. It came across as if you were saying Jews are simply in for the money.
    This could offended any Jewish persons here.
  9. I understand this may not have been your intent, however this does read like this.
    Remember, typing something and saying something in person can be interpreted differently.
  10. I agree with that statement.
  11. Don't people know that we are Christians by how different we are from others? And if you are looking for a sign, the cross, in my opinion, is the best and most influential one, and the Christian fish comes in second. I also like the idea of a book. I believe that a book is the least controversial symbol of Christianity, because there are some debates on whether the cross is a pagan symbol or not, and those evolutionists have taken the fish symbol and used it to represent evolution. But you cannot go wrong with a book, though others might not recognize it as a Christian symbol.
  12. If you want to understand the very nature of God, just watch him through the Old Covenant. God created a complete statute book of law when he turned a motley bunch of Israelites in to a nation. That law was designed to protect them and to enable them to prosper as individuals and as a nation.

To comprehend the sort of blessings we get from being hidden in the body of Him who was crucified on our behalf, just look at the blessings of Deuteronomy 28. I say blessings because Jesus fulfilled the law and we are entitled to what he is entitled to.
    So to dismiss as irrelevant all that Jesus has gained, is surely missing out on experiencing the full abundance of the character of God.
    Psalm84v11For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
    Juk likes this.