1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Cassandra Jakes, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Hello all I am new to the site and hope to meet and talk to many people. Thanks for having me.
  2. Welcome to the forums!!

Glad to have you aboard :)

God Bless you!!
    Cassandra Jakes likes this.
  3. Hi Cassandra-
    Welcome! I'm new here also. The people on this site have been very nice and helpful. I hope you enjoy the fellowship here :)
  4. We are here sister! waiting for conversations :)
  5. Welcome!! :D
  6. Hey, hey! Welcome! :)
  7. Welcome welcome welcome.
  8. Welcome to ya'!
  9. Come on in the water is fine!!!
    Do you have some treasures to share with us? :)
  10. Hello Cassandra and welcome to CFS, I'm sure you'll have lots of good discussions, just jump in!
  11. Welcome, Cassandra!

12. I want to buy a couple of your books, but I decided some time ago that before i will allow myself to buy another thing online, I will open a bank account for that very purpose, and I couldn't get around to it this week. Please don't go away, and let me have a little more time. (I got ripped off by an Internet purchase, and even though I am tempted to just use my present bank acct, I am making myself "stick to my guns." :) Thank you!
  13. I understand been there I have all of the time in the world. just in case I don't check in [email protected]/ godschosenheroes.com I'm not going anywhere. Thanks
    TezriLi likes this.