1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing Myself

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Housesitter, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Introducing Myself

I have just joined this forum so would like to introduce myself. I am a Christian I live in England. I am married to Marilyn. I was in Christian ministry for about 35 years working in South Africa with YfC, then pastoring a church and later in the UK running a Christian Counselling Centre (In addition to my theological training I am a psychologist).
    I am now semi retired and recently launched a new ministry called Christian House Sitters (www.christian-housesitters.com)
    I look forward to getting to know you folk and hope I can contribute to the forum.
  2. welcome,i hope you enjoy this site.
  3. Thanks for the welcome and the kind comments. I look forward to getting to know you all over the coming weeks.
  4. Hi Ray and welcome to CFS !
  5. Housesitter, welcome to our small community. Looking forward to reading more of your posts. Oh by the way, say hi to Marilyn for me. :D I Hope the community is a blessing to you.
  6. Welcome Ray!
    So glad to meet you!
  7. Hello Ray, glad you're joining us!