Interpretation Of Genesis

Should or do you take Genesis literally?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• You should interpret Genesis as you wish. I however, DO take Genesis literally

• You should interpret Genesis as you wish. I however, DO NOT take Genesis literally

• There are parts that should be taken literally and others metaphorically.

• Total voters
Besides my introductory post here, this is my very first thread. Yay!

It has been a long while since I've gone over the Bible (and even when I did I never read the entire book). I decided between all of the other books I'm reading for school and pleasure, I would try and get through the whole bible. I'll come here to post questions, find out peoples interpretations, and basically anything that can enlighten me on Christianity and it's followers.

If you want to get a better idea of my intentions of being here and the nature of my questions, please feel free to read the biography I provided on here and my thread in the New Member Welcome section. Here is a link to that thread.

Oh! And please if it is not too difficult, checkout the pole in this thread. I love numbers. Well, actually I hate numbers (math was never my strong suit), but when it comes to gathering data I kind of like them. It's a love hate relationship if you know what I mean.

Thanks everyone!

- Ricky

Besides my introductory post here, this is my very first thread. Yay!

It has been a long while since I've gone over the Bible (and even when I did I never read the entire book). I decided between all of the other books I'm reading for school and pleasure, I would try and get through the whole bible. I'll come here to post questions, find out peoples interpretations, and basically anything that can enlighten me on Christianity and it's followers.

If you want to get a better idea of my intentions of being here and the nature of my questions, please feel free to read the biography I provided on here and my thread in the New Member Welcome section. Here is a link to that thread.

Oh! And please if it is not too difficult, checkout the pole in this thread. I love numbers. Well, actually I hate numbers (math was never my strong suit), but when it comes to gathering data I kind of like them. It's a love hate relationship if you know what I mean.

Thanks everyone!

- Ricky
I just realized I made some grammatical errors and for some reason I can't edit this. So I apologize. I guess that's what I get for not proof reading.

Back