Inspiration for Week of May 7 to 13, 2017

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Good Day, Friends; This week we have a prayer request for our Christian family. In many parts of the USA as well as in many places around the world, wet weather conditions are causing major flooding. Please pray for our brothers and sisters in these areas of weather extremes. Farm crops are affected by these extreme weather situations and some food price increases are already being seen in places. The toll on human life as well as livestock is great and many families are being forced from their homes.

We also ask that you forward any contributions that you can, to national and international help agencies who work with families affected by these weather extremes so they can continue to help as many displaced persons as possible. May God bless you for your caring.

Thank You Father that You are never short on abundant supply. So we ask You to supernaturally provide for all the families that have been affected by the weather. We ask for Your hand to be on all the farms, that their produce will withstand all the weather and produce abundantly for them, their families and for taking to the market. Thank You for protecting livestock, foul, and other animals on these farms as well. Thank You for provision for all the cleanup needed and for quickly getting people back on their feet. Minister healing and comfort to any who needs it, and bless those who bring what the others need.
In Jesus name, Amen!

Thank You Father that You are never short on abundant supply. So we ask You to supernaturally provide for all the families that have been affected by the weather. We ask for Your hand to be on all the farms, that their produce will withstand all the weather and produce abundantly for them, their families and for taking to the market. Thank You for protecting livestock, foul, and other animals on these farms as well. Thank You for provision for all the cleanup needed and for quickly getting people back on their feet. Minister healing and comfort to any who needs it, and bless those who bring what the others need.
In Jesus name, Amen!

I join in agreement with this prayer.

Matthew 18:20, "For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."

Back