Inspiration for Week of May 21 to 27, 2017

Discussion in 'Thoughts for Today' started by Pastor Gary, May 20, 2017.

1. Good Day, Friends; Whenever we loose a dear family member or a close friend, we mourn and grieve for the person and remember all those things which made him or her special. The Second Book of Samuel 14:14 (NLT) says, " 14 All of us must die eventually. Our lives are like water spilled out on the ground, which cannot be gathered up again. That is why God tries to bring us back when we have been separated from him. He does not sweep away the lives of those he cares about..." If we love God and do everything that we can to live a righteous life, we will be brought back to His right hand when our time has come. God loves all His children and He will bestow His blessings upon those who honor and love Him. Mourn and grieve for those who are no longer with us but at the same time, be joyful that they are with Our Father. May God Bless.

sandpiper, inquiring mind, Cturtle and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  2. AMEN....Thank you for this very special devotional

Cturtle, Fish Catcher Jim and inquiring mind says Amen and like this.
  3. I recently lost my mother. She died in my arms here in the kitchen only a few months ago, so your words resonated with me and gave me comfort. Thank you.

godbe4me, Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim says Amen and like this.
  4. On behalf of the CFS Staff, we are sorry to hear of your loss. May God comfort you and the family.

Blessings,

godbe4me, Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim says Amen and like this.