Inspiration for Week of December 14 to 20, 2014

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Good Day, Friends; Over the centuries, some Christians have been told by church administrators that nothing in the Old Testament is worth reading or studying. As non-denominational Christians, our Ministry disagrees with that doctrine. The entire Bible is the complete history of the events leading up to the Birth of Our Savior, Jesus Christ, and beyond. If I only had available to me the prophesy contained in the Old Testament Books of Isaiah, Ezekiel and Daniel, I could teach most of the New Testament.

God gave us His Word, in it's entirety, so we can understand the events leading up to Christ's arrival on earth and what God expects of us in order to have salvation. As an example of Old Testament Prophesy, in the Book of Isaiah, Chapter 7, the Prophet Isaiah was given a message from God to give to King Ahaz of Judah, about a future sign from God. Isaiah 7:14 reads, "14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel."

Immanuel in Hebrew means "God With Us" and is a direct prophesy of the birth of Christ. (The Book of Isaiah was written approximately 685 years before the Birth of Christ). Our Ministry teaches the entire Bible - as a history lesson from Genesis to Revelation in it's original, unchanged form. Knowing what events took place by those persons in the genealogy of Christ, from Adam to Mary, gives us the full story of why Christ died for our sins and what God requests of us while we are on earth. May God bless you in your studies of His Word.

Back