1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

In need of encouragement!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Remnant, Apr 12, 2008.

1. In need of encouragement!

I have been on forums and sites where everyone wants to just prove they are right. I am kind of tired and weary after 25 years of ministry and just need some good fellowship and kind words.

2. Hello Remnant. And welcome to the forum.
    I think you’ll like this one. There will be times when people seem to get a little huffy, but the moderators do a fine job of keeping things to a minimum and all in all, it is a very friendly atmosphere on this forum. I’ve tried several forums over the years and this is the only one I’ve stuck with for longer than a couple of weeks.

Once again, welcome.
    God bless
    Dean

3. Hello, Remnant, and welcome to Christian Forum Site!

My dear friend, I understand quite well what you mean by other forums that are just head-butters. Here at CFS, we want to create a friendly, relaxed, humble, and kind atmosphere to discuss God and other things. We may be a small forum but less is more, and more is less. :)

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to contact the board staff - their eyes and ears are open.

Please make sure to read th Rules and Regulations (or the R & R) before creating a thread or submitting a post to any existing thread.

Thank you and God Bless You.

Nearer to God

4. Hello, Frank,
    I'm glad you found us.
    You'll find good people here.
    :)

[​IMG]

5. If you are weary or tired my friend take a Sabattical if possible... Ask the Lord... Just a week fishing, alone, or what ever appeals to you can do wonders... Both my Pastors have have to take one...

I read your testimony and see you may be a depress type personality or I am meaning a weak area where you may be attacked... If you ever feel that way again, hopeless, helpless, worn out... there is help from others by the Lord... I pray you have a good friend you can share your feeling with and be accountable... One who is wise and can encourage you...

6. Welcome to the Site, Frank. I come to Christian forums for fellowship and to discuss the word of God, but I don't like arguing. As of this May 18 I will have been saved for 45 years. I just turned 62 April 8. :eek:

7. :welcome:

8. Hi and welcome to our family Remnant. I am pleased and blessed to meet you my brother. Much love and many blessings in Jesus Name, brother Larry.

9. hi m8 i hope you get to feeling refreshed with friends.:)

10. I came here about a year ago after a particularly rough ride on a well known Christian forum.
    It is an Oasis here, a place of kindness and restoration.
    Yes occasionally some get a bit heated, but the moderation is second to none, and they work incredibly hard to keep things peaceful.
    Enjoy and be refreshed :groupray: