1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

In Faith Wear www.infaithwear.com |Cool Christian Wear

Discussion in 'Site Showcase' started by jennifer, May 4, 2007.

1. In Faith Wear www.infaithwear.com |Cool Christian Wear

Did you know that on average, a T-Shirt is read over 3,000 times?
    In Faith Wear was started as a Christian store dedicated to selling Christian t-shirts that proclaim the wonderful message of Jesus. Image the 3,000 opportunities that you have to witness to someone who happens to read your shirt!

Please visit our online store to see the products that we have to offer: www.infaithwear.com

©2007, In Faith Wear

Note: This message was approved by Jeff, ChristianForumSite Administrator.
  2. Very nice indeed my sister, I encourage everyone here to support this and do business with fellow chiristians whenever possible this keeps your $ circulating and working in the Kingdom fo God.
  3. encouraging stuff

Hi Jennifer,

Nice stuff, and I'm glad to see Christian Tshirts are on the increase having devoted a lot of time and effort developing my range of Christian wear at

It's good to others sharing their artistic gifts in His ministry, thank you for the encouragement

4. Thanks Everyone!!

Thanks for the support everyone! As my appreciation to those from this forum who visit my site, please use coupon 0407TXK to recieve $1.00 off your order.

Jennifer Foster