In a Dumbed-Down Culture....

In this dumbed-down culture of ours, cultivated by modern-day public schools, it has become so much easier to expose hypocrisy! Hypocrisy, then, is the fluid sludge upon which modern movements are transported from one mystifyingly idiotic foundation to another.

What do you glean from this exchange:

MM

In this dumbed-down culture of ours, cultivated by modern-day public schools, it has become so much easier to expose hypocrisy! Hypocrisy, then, is the fluid sludge upon which modern movements are transported from one mystifyingly idiotic foundation to another.

What do you glean from this exchange:

MM
There is a movie titled Idiocracy which almost seems prophetic. Take a look at it if you have time. It's actually not a bad movie.

There is a movie titled Idiocracy which almost seems prophetic. Take a look at it if you have time. It's actually not a bad movie.

Thanks for the recommend, but after I saw the rating, I was skeptical, and then some of the language...no. I would agree that it's clearly a reflection of modern, media and public school induced insanity.

MM

Revelation 16:13 NKJV
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Three Frogs (not saying these are the same 3 as in Rev 16:13; just an example)
1. Darwin (evolution)
2. Freud (psychology)
3.Marx (concentrated secularism)

These three spirits have brought more ruin to this world, ideologically speaking, than any other spirits (except satan).
Public schools continue to spread their leaven.

Last edited:
Back