1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

I'm working at Dunkin Donuts =)))

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by autumn oddity, Nov 21, 2014.

1. I went in to ask abt the staus of my app ...and walked out with work lol..no interview or anything x D he told me to come back tomorrow... I said, " for the interview" he said ," No..to work "

X D. It was so amazing BC I walked in to get donuts and walked out with work lol...

I'm just happy...and I just want to thank everyone who prayed for me during my anxious frenzies....

Thank you = ))
    Where is the Messiah, Abdicate, JG27_chili and 5 others say Amen and like this.
  2. Now I'm gonna watch the fresh prince of Bel aire
  3. Congratulations. Dunkin Donuts is one of our favorite places. They are located near most places we drive and they are our favorite place to eat. The staff seems friendlier than others (not that other places are unfriendly), and that also makes the visits enjoyable.

So, I am glad DD has another great employee. Good news, and well deserved.
  4. Congratulations! Is it one of the locations that has ice cream too?

Now I'm getting hungry.

5. I think you're thinking of Baskin Robins : P but im not quite sure.
  6. May be you can give me a special deal when I walk in to your store :D
  7. Some of the DD's are joint with Baskin Robins. Just sayin.
    Via Cassian and JG27_chili say Amen and like this.
  8. Congratulations! I rarely have donuts, but if ever I get to choose from Dunkin' Donuts, I always go for the French Cruller.
  9. How cool is that!? That is amazing LOL. Thank God!
  10. Totally awesome!!! :) Congrats!

11. Many in Tampa Florida have DD and BR combined, do yes I hear you.
    dUmPsTeR likes this.
  12. I saw the word donuts, and immediately clicked on this. Congrats on the new job!
    autumn oddity likes this.