1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

im new

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by silvana, Feb 15, 2007.

1. im new

my name is silvana (22 years old) and im from argentina. i received jesus christ as my savior at the age of 17 years old. i used to drink , smoke , i was one of the popular girls, had the status, the friends, everything, i was having the``fun´´ but when i lean my head on my pillow i was completely empty and not happy, something was missing,nothing sastifys me i didnt know was that until my family started to assits on a church , i was invite to every reunion or service , in one of the service i realize what was that i was looking for! God. i learnt what he did about me , his tremendous love , mercy and faithfulness . only God can and must fill tthat part of me that was hollow. i accepted jesus christ as my savior and my friend and i ask forgiveness for my sins. since that day im completely with peace and confident. well i hope to meet at all through this forum
    God bless you!

2. Hi Silvana, welcome to the forum.!:)

3. Hi! It's so wonderful that you received the grace of God! Welcome!

4. Hi Silvana and God bless you, it is a sign of real wisdom to come to the realization of a desperate need for Jesus, remember God is most glorified when you are totaly dependant on Him- be blessed!

5. Silvana - Welcome to our family here at CFS. Blessings to you.

6. Great to see ya here! My name is Josh. see you around. :)

7. Welcome here, Silvana. Feel free to have discussion with us and I hope you enjoy it here. :D