1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

I'm new to Christian Forum

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Karen12, Dec 7, 2015.

1. I was recently approved and look forward to joining the discussions. Thanks for allowing me to be part of this fellowship! A little bit about me: I came to know Christ as a little girl when I realized what He had done for me. That was 56 years ago, and, of course, I've traveled many a mile, some roads bumpy, some smooth as glass. In my everyday life, I seldom have the opportunity to enjoy the company of other Christians, so I look forward to visiting and sharing here. Thanks for having me!
    SueJLove, JG27_chili, Cturtle and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  2. Hi Karen, wipe your feet, and come on in the water is fine!!!
    I am sure you have heard that expression, "the more the merrier" :)
    JG27_chili, Cturtle and Karen12 says Amen and like this.
  3. Welcome!! :D

Take a few moment if you haven't already and take a look at the Community Rules
    Karen12 likes this.
  4. Hi Karen. Welcome to Christian Forum Site! Great to have you here!
    Cturtle and Karen12 say Amen and like this.
  5. Welcome Karen! Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance! Look forward to seeing you around in here :)
    Karen12 likes this.
  6. Welcome to CFS!

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
    Cturtle and Karen12 say Amen and like this.
  7. Thanks for the greetings. I feel welcome and hope to make contributions as appropriate.
    Cturtle likes this.
  8. Hello Karen and welcome to CFS. I'm sure through your wealth of experience in the Lord that you'll have so many great things to say and no doubt you will bless others. Blessings from Scotland!
    Karen12 likes this.
  9. Hello Karen and welcome. Feel free to post my friend! Do not be shy at all!
    Karen12 likes this.
  10. Thanks for the warm welcome!
  11. Welcome! Your life sounds a little bit like mine. Nearly 60 years for me now. Hope you make yourself at home here. Sue
    Karen12 likes this.