1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

I'm new here

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Ownage Baby, Oct 3, 2007.

1. I'm new here

Hello all, I am Ownage Baby. You can feel free to call me Ownage, Baby, OB, or just Ryan. I'm new to this forum, but I've been around forums a good bit, and I know my way around them.

A bit about me: I'm going to be 17 in a matter of days. I used to go to public school, but got sick of the system and decided to homeschool my junior and senior year. I work in a guitar shop, and have been for a while.

Some people say that I have very progressive ideas on Christianity. It's been said that I'm both progressively conservative and liberal, but I think I just have a different way of thinking then most. I seem to have several different ideas about Christianity that are not at all mainstream, but if a person takes the time to listen to them, they really make sense. And I don't mean anything that contradicts Biblical teachings, but just my views on different things, that I think should be common sense. I'll get into them later, possibly making threads for discussing them.

Anything else? Oh yeah, I'm a freaking poet. That's right.

Also, I used to be very active on a Runescape related forum " www.runeescape.net ", but because of different circumstances that I won't get into here, I had decided it would be best to leave. Before I left, I was one of the most looked up to members of the community, and promised a moderator position when it would be open. I might end up becoming active on it again sometime in the future, and if I do, I probably will end up becoming a mod. I had the respect of virtually everyone on the forum, and I hope that I can quickly gain the respect of everyone here, too.
  2. Hi Ryan, we are like a big family here- I hope you enjoy CFS as we are all learning and growing togeather- blessings, your brother Larry
  3. Welcome Ryan,

Please share some of your poetry, we would love to read it.
  4. Whenever I start to feel more comfortable in this community, then I'll start sharing some poetry with everyone here. I've already posted a topic that I believe should spawn some good discussion. I believe I posted it in the general board.
  5. Hello, Ryan!

God's blessings to you!!!
  6. Well, that was a beautiful welcoming.

7. Ryan

8. Welcome hope you enjoy it here:dance:
  9. :welcome::welcome: Hope to get to know you more.