1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

I'm New Here

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by GoldenDove, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Hello everyone! I'm happy to have joined this forum and I look forward to making some new friends and having friendly discussions. :) I've been reading through some topics and it looks like a friendly place! Nice to meet you and God bless you all!

My interests include sewing, drawing, reading, and cats. :giggle:
  2. Hello GoldenDove! Welcome to CFS. Always glad to see a new member here. Hey I got something for you to read if you have not done so yet, It is the CFS welcome package. Here it is
    Also this one to help you get started

It will help you navigate this wonderful forum.:) wooot wooot! Again welcome to CFS and HAVE FUN and learn
    Chili out.
  3. Welcome to the forum!
  4. Welcome to the board! :)
  5. Welcome to the forum. :)
  6. Hello GoldenDove and welcome to the forum. Yes it's friendly here and there's a lot of good Christians here with great advice and testimonies, I hope you enjoy yourself!
  7. Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
  8. Welcome here!!
  9. GoldenDove, I am curious as you said you were an atheist most of your life. What was it that turned you to the Lord?
  10. Hey, hey. Nice meeting you.
  11. Shalom and may your time here be fruitful.