I'm Here Now, So...Relax

Strangelove

Inactive
Hi everyone,

I been knockin around a few forums, I dont have a church so this is how I fellowship. I'm 2 years in the faith. Jew who knows his King and Lord Jesus Christ. 35 years old. Non-denom, leaning towards reformed theology.

Basics:

Justification by Faith Alone (That produces good fruit).
Post-trib gathering.
Conspiracy Researcher.
Non trusting of modern science.
Anti-War.
Wary of the leaven of the Pharisees.
Watchman.

-----------------------------------

Glad to be here.
smile.png

Names Strangelove, you can call me Doc, or any nickname you like. I'm easy.

Hope you get encouraged and enjoy the fellowship here. Joining a Church helped me grow. Really recommend that. Welcome brother!!

I was raised Southern Baptist. Have been in an Independent Baptist church for many, many years. Like the reformed movement to some degree. I have wonderful friends in the reformed movement and in the "Particular Baptist" movement which tends to be basically reformed.

Hi everyone,

I been knockin around a few forums, I dont have a church so this is how I fellowship. I'm 2 years in the faith. Jew who knows his King and Lord Jesus Christ. 35 years old. Non-denom, leaning towards reformed theology.

Basics:

Justification by Faith Alone (That produces good fruit).
Post-trib gathering.
Conspiracy Researcher.
Non trusting of modern science.
Anti-War.
Wary of the leaven of the Pharisees.
Watchman.

-----------------------------------

Glad to be here. :)

Names Strangelove, you can call me Doc, or any nickname you like. I'm easy.
Hiya! I'm taking a Theology class at the Bible college I'm attending. :p The teacher honestly makes us students think! :)
Hope you enjoy CFS!

Thanks for the welcome guys.

It's a cool format you have here. Really easy to use forum, very user friendly. Definately the best setup I've seen out of the maaaaaaany forums I've been on. :)

Back