1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

I'm Here Now, So...Relax

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Strangelove, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,

I been knockin around a few forums, I dont have a church so this is how I fellowship. I'm 2 years in the faith. Jew who knows his King and Lord Jesus Christ. 35 years old. Non-denom, leaning towards reformed theology.

Justification by Faith Alone (That produces good fruit).
    Post-trib gathering.
    Conspiracy Researcher.
    Non trusting of modern science.
    Wary of the leaven of the Pharisees.

Glad to be here. [​IMG]

Names Strangelove, you can call me Doc, or any nickname you like. I'm easy.
    Jeffin and RGSpiritwalker say Amen and like this.
  2. Welcome to the forums, Doc! [​IMG]
  3. Hope you get encouraged and enjoy the fellowship here. Joining a Church helped me grow. Really recommend that. Welcome brother!!
  4. I was raised Southern Baptist. Have been in an Independent Baptist church for many, many years. Like the reformed movement to some degree. I have wonderful friends in the reformed movement and in the "Particular Baptist" movement which tends to be basically reformed.
  5. Hiya! I'm taking a Theology class at the Bible college I'm attending. :p The teacher honestly makes us students think! :)
    Hope you enjoy CFS!
  6. Thanks for the welcome guys.

It's a cool format you have here. Really easy to use forum, very user friendly. Definately the best setup I've seen out of the maaaaaaany forums I've been on. :)
  7. Welcome Doc, glad to have a doc on board :)

Hope your enjoying the forums here..

God Bless