1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Ignored by Mainstream Media

Discussion in 'Environmental Issues' started by Pastor Gary, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Ignored by Mainstream Media

Several days ago, we all watched international news coverage of a "cruise ship" sinking in the Antarctic. All 154 persons on board were rescued.

NOW, as Paul Harvey would say, "This Is the REST of the Story..."

The ship, the MS Explorer, registered in Canada, is actually NOT a 'cruise ship'. It is an environmental activist exploration ship that is chartered by various environmental 'green' activists to search out signs of MAN INDUCED 'global warming'. The ship is owned by Toronto based activist Bruce Poon Tip, a native of Trinidad, and an extremeist environmental activist who is on the same lecture circuit as Al 'Global Warming' Gore.

The passengers aboard the ship were involved in environmental surveys to document "man made global warming" when the ship struck a 'global warming' iceberg and sunk several hours later. These environmentalists are now responsible for the fuel oil slicks and the resulting dead and dying native birds, penguins and seals - the same species that they have sworn to 'protect' for countless decades. Poetic Justice? Perhaps. But these facts have been ignored by the 'mainstream media'... I wonder why?

These facts are available through several Canadian Government registry and Chillean, United States and British Coast Guard open records sources.
  2. truth hurts.lol.the media don,t want all truths .if you watch discovery they show piramids tombs etc,etc.100,s of them.where is the reasearch of the bible places etc.you would be lucky to see any.media covering .
  3. According to John Coleman, the founder of "The Weather Channel", Global Warming is 'the greatest scam in history' and accused global media of colluding with 'environmental extremists'.

Remember, this isn't your average Joe. This is someone who created a news organization in an attempt to tell the truth. He speaks openly about environmental activists pressuring organization and pushing a falsified agenda on them.

4. Amen, brother. There is a natural cycle of warming and cooling of the earth, but the political agenda that these persons are CREATING to blame 'man' for the conditions, is just a ploy to take control of people's hearts and minds and to have them believe in the 'RELIGION' of environmental activism.

Do NOT allow yourselves to be "snowed" (pun intended) by these wackos. GOD is in control of this earth. HE created it and HE is the one who will change it if it is HIS will to do so.
  5. Ironic, Aint it?!
  6. :D:D:D:cool:
  7. global warming

i do believe global warming does exist and we as human beings are partly responsible for it. we unfortunately have abused our privilage "the earth" and we are reaping what we sow.
  8. Pastor Gary, you have just spoken my mind.

PETA is not as good as they say. I had spoken to a person not to long ago about PETA - they don't even get medical care for the animals. They say they "help" them but is leaving a Labrador puppy to just lay there and waste away "helping"?

Seriously, these enviromentalists need to do a REALITY CHECK, a big one. They want to blame other people for "global warming", when they really need to look at the harm they are causing.

This just shows you that it is easier for people to pick out others faults but never notice their own.
  9. Yes, I do think Man has caused the process to speed up. It is kind of partial help.

I know people won't believe me, but I think all this happening is really the Earth dieing. I know, "What? How can the Earth die?"

I'm not a scientist, and I'm not an astronomer, and I could be wrong - but, just like people - the Earth has a beginning and end cycle too. Of course, maybe it won't die like we die, but I believe it is still dieing in some sense. Just like we begin to fade and start growing older and older and our bones start getting frail and our health grows less and less healthier.

^Just my theory though, not fact.
  10. Having lived in a "tree hugger" environmentalist haven university town for many, many years, I've seen and heard a lot about saving the environment. The global warming is another "arm" of the "tree hugger" group. Now I love a beautiful tree, a wonderful forest and the fine air cleansing that these wonderful trees provide, etc., etc., etc. I also, am concerned about the wastefulness of the peoples of this great planet we call Earth. We are so wasteful of our resources. However, I also believe that God is fully in control and He has a plan and purpose for each and every one of us.

Thank you for the information on the ship wreck and the group that peopled it. Interesting to say the least.
  11. I started hunting every November starting I guess 7 years ago. Back then we'd hunt in meters of snow at that time of year and it would be FREEZING. The last few years we've had little to no snow. This last year we left the jackets and snow pants in the van and only wore sweaters. I even broke a sweat walking around. There was no snow on the gorund.

Maybe it's part of a cycle and it will go the other way again, I don't know.
  12. I’ve heard a lot of talk about the global warming. I’ve heard a lot of talk about the polar ice caps melting.
    I’ve never heard anyone talk about how much of that ice is evaporating.

Most people don’t think about it, but ice does evaporate. I’m sure most, if not all of you, have noticed if there is an ice cube tray in the freezer for a while, the cubes are smaller. Where did the ice go? It evaporated. It evaporates much faster outdoors, I believe. They give the people the impression that all the ice that is gone has melted, when in fact, a good portion of it has evaporated.