If you were to own CFS....?

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
If you were to own CFS....?

....more would you do with it? :D

I would redesign it... advertise it... open a chat room... not change one bit... open it for my unsaved friends... add a new section...

whatever it is...

Send me your replies via pm or post them here.

Here's your chance to come up with a creative suggestion.

Best repliers get a hug from me. :D:D:D Love you all. Bless ya heaps.

Hi Jeff,

If I owned CFS what changes would I make if any?

Just so you know, before I answer, I love the forum and would if nothing was changed. It's my spiritual home until I find a church and when I do find a church, it will remain my spiritual web home.:)

So if it were mine, I guess it would depend on what options were available. This forum is designed like most forums, so because I like to be a little different, I might would make some cosmetic changes to it. Soften things up a bit to make it feel real comfy cozy. Nice soft colors and stuff. Different fonts if they were available...etc.

I definitely would have a chat room since that's probably what I do best..."chat" and, because sometimes people need to talk to someone and get an instant response if they can.

I guess that's all I can think of... oh and one more thing. I think I'd have a whole bunch of emoticons, as I'm an emoticon nut. Gazillions even. Ok, maybe not gazillions, but I'd probably have lots and lots.:D

It's a great forum Jeff and the Lord is so proud of you for having it... of this I'm sure.

Blessings, Cheri

Hi Jeff,
I guess that's all I can think of... oh and one more thing. I think I'd have a whole bunch of emoticons, as I'm an emoticon nut. Gazillions even. Ok, maybe not gazillions, but I'd probably have lots and lots.:D

It's a great forum Jeff and the Lord is so proud of you for having it... of this I'm sure.

Blessings, Cheri

Yes, emoticons! Not ga-zillions but ka-jillions. :D

I too am an emoticon nut. I just love them so!

:groupray:

• I would like for us to be able to install a playlist on our profile page of our inspirational music.
  • Some type of monthly member award whether, best post, best picture, etc.
  • How to be a Child of God section.
  • I know we are suppose to be discussing implementing the games and prizes. That would be nice if we could get that started.
  • A bible study lesson with streaming video section with different bible topics.
If I think of more will come back. Thanks Jeff for asking for feedback. This is great.

• I would like for us to be able to install a playlist on our profile page of our inspirational music.
  • Some type of monthly member award whether, best post, best picture, etc.
  • How to be a Child of God section.
  • I know we are suppose to be discussing implementing the games and prizes. That would be nice if we could get that started.
  • A bible study lesson with streaming video section with different bible topics.
If I think of more will come back. Thanks Jeff for asking for feedback. This is great.

Some great ideas Sis!!!!

Thank you all for the suggestion.

I know we've been discussing about the contests for a while. I haven't had time to write about it and set it up. I was busy setting up the forum for other things and also upgrading them to their latest versions.

Keep the suggestions coming. You are all such great people. :D

Back