1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

If you were to own CFS....?

Discussion in 'Staff Announcements' started by Jeffin, Aug 16, 2009.

1. If you were to own CFS....?

....more would you do with it? :D

I would redesign it... advertise it... open a chat room... not change one bit... open it for my unsaved friends... add a new section...

whatever it is...

Send me your replies via pm or post them here.

Here's your chance to come up with a creative suggestion.

Best repliers get a hug from me. :D:D:D Love you all. Bless ya heaps.
  2. Hi Jeff,

If I owned CFS what changes would I make if any?

Just so you know, before I answer, I love the forum and would if nothing was changed. It's my spiritual home until I find a church and when I do find a church, it will remain my spiritual web home.:)

So if it were mine, I guess it would depend on what options were available. This forum is designed like most forums, so because I like to be a little different, I might would make some cosmetic changes to it. Soften things up a bit to make it feel real comfy cozy. Nice soft colors and stuff. Different fonts if they were available...etc.

I definitely would have a chat room since that's probably what I do best..."chat" and, because sometimes people need to talk to someone and get an instant response if they can.

I guess that's all I can think of... oh and one more thing. I think I'd have a whole bunch of emoticons, as I'm an emoticon nut. Gazillions even. Ok, maybe not gazillions, but I'd probably have lots and lots.:D

It's a great forum Jeff and the Lord is so proud of you for having it... of this I'm sure.

Blessings, Cheri
  3. Yes, emoticons! Not ga-zillions but ka-jillions. :D

I too am an emoticon nut. I just love them so!

• I would like for us to be able to install a playlist on our profile page of our inspirational music.
    • Some type of monthly member award whether, best post, best picture, etc.
    • How to be a Child of God section.
    • I know we are suppose to be discussing implementing the games and prizes. That would be nice if we could get that started.
    • A bible study lesson with streaming video section with different bible topics.
    If I think of more will come back. Thanks Jeff for asking for feedback. This is great.
  4. Some great ideas Sis!!!!
  5. Thank you all for the suggestion.

I know we've been discussing about the contests for a while. I haven't had time to write about it and set it up. I was busy setting up the forum for other things and also upgrading them to their latest versions.

Keep the suggestions coming. You are all such great people. :D