1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

If you had ALL the Lego you needed....

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Trishcuit, Dec 6, 2008.

1. If you had ALL the Lego you needed....

what would you build? I think I would build Rivendell, the elf dwelling from the Lord of the Rings. Looks like a nice place to hang out.:)
  2. I wish I had a dollar for every lego part I stepped on in the dark of the night. Man those rascalls can hurt.:eek::p
  3. I'd build a Fort; Fully defendable, Fully stocked, Zombie proof, and spanning at least 3 city blocks. :cool:
  4. I'd be joining you at millionaire acres if I had a dollar for every one I stepped on too.

If I had all the legos I needed, I would built the world's first Lego house to live in...
  5. I would build a big, ugly, mean junkyard lego dog.

And I would name him "Lego."

......Then,............... when he bit me I would shout....

"LEGO!!! LEGO!!!" :D
  6. awww schultz that gets the groaner award!

my husband wants to get the kids a lego set. I am trying to remind him of the excrutiating pain when you step on one of those two-sies.
  7. LOL Trishcuit!!!!!!!! I'll help you build Rivendell, I adore a place like that :) living peacefully there !!! beautiful place. it can be made :)
  8. I bet the food is good too:D
  9. i would build a city... and name it lego land and i would be the king... lol