If you click on this thread, you must post!

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by Jeffin, Jul 21, 2006.

1. I love these lego games--- speaking of Lego, did anyone notice the NWO symbolism in that movie?

2. How blessed I am!! Glory to God!

AllieWi likes this.
  3. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :D:p

AllieWi likes this.
  4. I've been thinking a lot about end times lately and how there is scriptural significance to the peace treaty between Palestine and Israel, not that I'm afraid, but I'm afraid for all the non-believers :(

5. Super excited! I just bought a large print (because I can't stand small print) leather bound KJV of the Bible, indexed for my laziness. Should be at my place on St. Patrick's day :D:D!

6. Just got back from a Michael Card concert here in Belgium! :)

7. Me too :(

Apologia likes this.
  8. I have to post again now that I clicked on this thread. Hmm...I think I'm going to take it easy today. Maybe work out then work on my dissertation :confused:

9. What do you all think happened to MH370? Just praying for the families who have probably lost loved ones..

10. I'm in a bad mood today. Feeling selfish. Helps to be here.

11. I have no idea. It's just horrible :(

12. I agree! One crazzy theory of mine is that it could have flown into one of the many portals and disappeared! Well ofcourse unless the Lord let that happen.

AllieWi likes this.
  13. Bermuda Triangle theory?

14. Something like that yeah! Bermuda is one of the many portals. Perry Stone is big on that subject - look him up!

15. So a student from Taiwan claims to have found the plane somewhere in a jungle of the Maldives hmmm...

16. Well, I clicked so I posted lol

17. This will show me my replies and hits?

18. The original plan failed. We were meant to follow rules "If you click you must post"...Doesn't equate :(

Where is the Messiah likes this.
  19. Hope your all having a great weekend!! God Bless :)