1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

If you click on this thread, you must post!

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by Jeffin, Jul 21, 2006.

1. If you click on this thread, you must post!

Rules are simple. Click, post. Click, post. And we'll be able to compare replies to hits, to see how honest everyone is. ;)

Enjoy your stay! :)

2. Since Im first,

Wheeeee! :D

3. Praise God!!!!

4. oops i did it again :eek:

5. :rolleyes: Utoh....guess I have to post. Fun, Silly cute....what will hapen next...we may never know!

6. i saw, i came, i posted. :D

7. Love this site!

God Bless everyone here!

Teresa

8. Nice Site

9. We know what the Bible MEANS by what it SAYS.

"We all come to the Bible with preconceived ideas. Sometimes they are right, sometimes wrong. We should always be ready to have our understanding of the Bible challenged by what it says. If we are not willing, then we are prideful. And God is distant from the proud (Psalm 138:6)." (www.carm.org/bible/interpret.htm)

10. Read the Bible prayerfully and we learn it right. :)

11. Ditto:bow:

12. :ph34r

13. I don't see the original post, but I guess I'm supposed to post something. So, I'll put in a health related diet tip.

When cutting a cake, be sure to cut it all the way across the middle on the first cut. That way half the calories fall out right away. Enjoy!

14. OK Here goes:

" I don't know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" Albert Einstein

15. Ok, I clicked; I'm posting. It's much too early for any tidbits of wisdom... :sleeping

RoyS

16. "Prayer is not monologue, but dialogue. God’s voice in response to mine is its most essential part." - Andrew Murray

17. I'm back again, hi all, especially the newcomers!

18. leaving my footprint...