If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God....

We are to be made free from sin. We must leave the bondage of men’s doctrines and commandments that they have enslaved us with. The Truth shall set us free.

We are to leave man’s denominations of envy and strife where we have participated in their covetousness….the abomination of desolation that should NOT be once named among us as saints. The end of their things is DEATH.

The wages of sin is death to the mortal body so that our spirit may be saved. We can not sit together with those who are called “brothers” but are covetous as they preach for money and think that gain is godliness as they continue to seek after larger church buildings, larger congregations, larger ministries, etc. We are ONE flesh with them….and decay away in the flesh to the grave with them as we sit in their company affirming their divisions, words and ways.

Romans 6:20-23 KJV
(20) For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
(21) What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.

Instead of sin, we are to become servants to God and have our fruit unto holiness and in the end an age-lasting life in the here and now. We must fulfill all righteousness so that we may receive the gift of God.

(22) But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
(23) For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

If we continue in His Word…His Saying: have love for one another as I have loved you, then we shall know the Truth when we shall hear it and the Truth shall set us free from the bondage of sin that men have brought us into it with their flattering words….their good –sounding words and fair speeches.

John 8:31-38 KJV
(31) Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
(32) And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
(33) They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
(34) Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

The servant of sin does NOT ABIDE in the “house” to the age. The “house” is the mortal body….the temple of God. The Son abides to the age by having an “eternal life” in the here and now. We are His “sons”….the sons of God by being led by the Spirit of God. We are to live according to the Spirit and receive what the Spirit is saying.

The life of Jesus is supposed to appear in our mortal flesh giving us “eternal life” by the keeping of His daily sacrifice….by bearing about in the mortal body the dying of our Lord ALWAYS. We are to die to sin always so that His life may appear in our mortal flesh giving us “eternal life” in the here and now.

(35) And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
(36) If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

But some who say they have faith (being of Abraham’s seed) will hear the words of the Father as spoken by a “stranger” and will contend with them and speak evil of the speaker. They will not recognize the Son in the strangers.

They will show that they do not know the Father nor the Son because His Word…His Saying to have love for one another… will not have any place in their hearts. They will seek to “kill” those who will speak His Truth with evil words….showing themselves as servants of sin. Servants of sin die in their sins as their mortal bodies die from this earth so that their spirits may be saved.

(37) I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
(38) I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your fathe
r.

We are to “lift up the Son of man” by keeping His daily sacrifice. His sacrifice upon the cross is of great importance and should be lifted up. He loved us and gave His life for us. He died for our sins and we are to die to sin…evil speaking…and show love to those who are sent to speak His Truth in the Spirit to our ears.

If we lift Him up by keeping His Word to have love for another, then we shall know Him when we hear His voice speaking. We shall hear and understand and believe the Truth and the Truth shall set us free.

John 8:28-32 KJV
(28) Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
(29) And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

Many believed on Him for they kept His Word to have love.

(30) As he spake these words, many believed on him

If we continue in His Word…..to have love for one another, then we are truly His “disciples”…that is, His learners… and we are to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. We shall know the Truth by doing His Word.

(31) Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
(32) And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

If any man will DO His will to have love for another, then we shall know of the teaching whether it be of God or whether a man speaks of himself for his own glory.

John 7:16-19 KJV
(16) Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
(17) If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

A man who will contend and behave with envy and strife is only seeking after his own vain glory and not the glory of God who said not to do those things but have love for one another.

No unrighteousness shall be found in those who will seek the glory of God.

(18) He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him

An evil man who will seek his own vain glory will not show love for another as he will speak to vilify those who will speak the Word of God and will contend with what he hears the Spirit saying shall show that they do not know God nor His Son. They will forget to do His commandment….or even worse, think of it as a common thing that can be ignored. We keep the Law by having love for one another.

(19) Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?

The Lord comes to give us an understanding. He sends His messengers…. “strangers”…to speak His words of Truth and we are to be found of Him doing His will to have love for one another. The Son of man comes in an hour we think not.

We must be ready at all time. We must remember His commandment to have love for one another and “entertain” strangers….the “little ones”… and their words….the “angels” of God. Their “angels” behold the face of God. They always do His will and speak according to His Spirit and not with evil words. Those who speak evil words are of the devil and his “angels”…words.

Matthew 18:10-11 KJV
(10) Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
(11) For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

He makes His “angels”…messengers…. “spirits” or breaths. With the Breath (Spirit) we speak His words that cause our hearts to burn when we hear His voice.

Psalms 104:4 KJV
(4) Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. He calls the “fellow servant”….the “little child”….to Him and sets him in the midst…and we are to hear what the “little child” that will come in His name (authority) has to say.

Matthew 18:1-5 KJV
(1) At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?
(2) And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

Except we be “converted”…that is, turn from our evil ways and thoughts…and become like “little children”….humbling ourselves, we shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. We shall not enter into the understanding of the mysteries of the kingdom but will stay outside of the understanding where all of the hypocrites shall be gathered together in their bad behavior and be judged as men in the flesh.

(3) And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
(4) Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
(5) And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

If we shall receive one such “little child” who will come to preach the Word of Truth to our ears, then we shall be receiving Him….the Son of man. We are to be “ready” by always doing His will so that the Son of man comes and finds us not sleeping….forgetting to let brotherly love continue. He comes in an hour we think not.

Matthew 24:44-51 KJV
(44) Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Will we be found by Him “entertaining strangers”….serving them with a meal of brotherly love in His name? Blessed is that servant whom his Lord when He comes shall find him doing so. He comes “undercover” so to speak to our ears in the words of a stranger.

(45) Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
(46) Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
(47) Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

Or will we think that the Lord delays His coming and begin to “beat” upon those who come to preach His words….His “fellowservants”….and to join along with those who will also take pleasure in their unrighteous behavior?

(48) But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
(49) And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
(50) The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
(51) And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

He sends the “fellowservants” out to the churches to preach His words….the words of Jesus. We are to KEEP His sayings which say to worship God. We are to worship and glorify God and not men. The sayings = worship God.

Revelation 22:
(8) And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
(9) Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

We are not to “seal” the sayings of the prophecy of this book. What are the sayings? They ALL relate to glorifying God and not men.

For example: The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

We are not to keep quiet (“seal not the sayings”) but glorify God when we hear His revelation of the knowledge of the Truth.

(10) And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

When men of the churches shall hear what the Spirit is saying, some will continue to be servants of sin….but others will remember His Word to have love for another and bring forth the fruits of righteousness unto “eternal life” in the here and now. His reward is with Him and will give every man according to what his work shall be toward the hearing of what the Spirit preaches to the churches in this time.

(11) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

(12) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
(13) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Blessed are those whom the Lord will find doing His commandments at the most crucial time of their lives…..at the Lord’s preaching through the Spirit. If any man will DO His will, then they will know the Truth. They will enter in through the gates of city. They shall enter in to know the mysteries of the kingdom and will be able to preach Jesus to others.

(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

But outside are those who NOT DO His commandments. They will not do His Word to have love for another neither will they understand the mysteries of the kingdom even though they will hear it also. They will not enter in because of their unbelief.

The good news is preached to those who are “dead” also so that they may be judged according to men in the flesh so that their spirit may be saved. They shall suffer loss….the mortal body decays away to the grave for their sins and the wages of sin is paid for. The wages of sin is death and they shall die in their sins. They will not live on to see the coming age and participate in bringing the glory of God upon all of the earth.

(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

He sends His messenger to testify about these things in the churches….but “Diotrephes”…men who will love to be first among their churches… will not hear and will behave badly (he that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still) towards what they will hear the Spirit saying and many shall follow after their ways.

(16) I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

But those who will hear what the Spirit and the bride are saying will be inviting (entertaining strangers….letting brotherly love continue) as those who will hear them shall say “come”.

They will hear and invite Jesus to tarry and abide with them even though He may appear to them at first as a “stranger”. They will give a “cup of cold water” to His disciples by showing love toward them. What they will do to His least brothers of His, they will be doing unto Him. Those who will receive His disciples with love shall drink in what they have to say through the Spirit. They shall be able to be filled with what the Spirit is saying in understanding because they do His will to let brotherly love continue.

(17) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

His disciples will “thirst” for a welcoming response to what they will preach. We are to take up the cross and follow Him out from among the churches of men who will behave like foes against the Truth. A man’s foes shall be of his own household….his own church.

Matthew 10:35-42 KJV
(35) For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
(36) And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

If we love the churches of men more than Him, then we are not worthy of Him.

(37) He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
(38) And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

We are to count all of those church things as a loss…as dung… for the excellency of the knowledge of our Lord who opens up the Scriptures to our understanding. We are to give up the envy and strife of our church lives and remember to do His will.

(39) He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

He that will receive His disciples who are sent by Him shall be receiving Him. He that will give them a “cup of cold water” only in the name of a disciple shall in no wise lose his reward.

(40) He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
(41) He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.
(42) And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.

But some will think to add drunkenness (“drunk” with pride and the wine of wrath) to thirst as they will behave badly towards what they will hear. With their heart full of envy and strife (vessel full of “vinegar” which is sour wine), they will speak evil with the tongue….the hyssop. They will treat the sacrifice of the Lord as an unholy…common…thing. They will treat the covenant of brotherly love as a thing to be easily ignored in order to be seen as wise and thinking that they are doing God “service” for speaking evil of another.

John 19:28-30 KJV
(28) After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.
(29) Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth.

There will be no more sacrifice for continued willful sinning…speaking evil. They will not receive the things of the Spirit...nor the understanding.

(30) When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

If we remember to have brotherly love by giving a “drink” of cold water to those who come in His name, then living water shall well up in us unto “everlasting life”….in the here and now.

John 4:6-14 KJV
(6) Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour.
(7) There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink
(8) (For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.)
(9) Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans.

The gift of God is “eternal life”….in the here and now. How many do not truly know that this is for today?

We must remember to “give me to drink”…remember to let brotherly love continue to a “stranger” so that He may give us the living water of the Spirit that will give our mortal bodies LIFE in the here and now.

(10) Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
(11) The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water?
(12) Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?

If we do His will, we shall be filled with what the Spirit is saying. We shall “drink” it in. We shall hear the Spirit and be filled with it. We shall understand. The water that shall be given to us shall give us “everlasting life”.

(13) Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
(14) But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

We are to believe on Him as He opens up the Scriptures to our understanding via the Spirit speaking

We are to glorify Him.
We are to keep the sayings and worship God…glorifying Him. If we believe on Him, we shall do His commandment to have love for another and we shall receive what a “stranger” is saying through the Spirit….being filled with it. We shall enter in to the understanding.

John 7:37-39 KJV
(37) In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
(38) He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
(39) (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

We are to hear and believe on Him. We are to repent therefore….change our minds…and be converted so that our sins may be blotted out when the times of refreshing shall come from the face of the Lord.

Acts 3:19-22 KJV
(19) Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

He shall send Jesus Christ which was preached to our ears before unto us.

The “heaven” is the air in which we hear His words being preached. Jesus is preached in the “heaven” now by men who preach Him out of envy and contention…but nevertheless, He is still being preached. The “heaven”….the air in which we hear Jesus being preached to our ears….is where Jesus stays UNTIL we fulfill ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS….the “restitution of all things”.

When we fulfill all righteousness, His life shall be sent to appear in our mortal flesh which heals us of all of the mortal decay that has been manifest in our flesh as judgment of our sins. If we sow according to the flesh, we reap decay of the mortal flesh.

(20) And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
(21) Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

We are to hear those who are sent by Him…to preach Him.

(22) For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

We …who fulfill His righteousness always… are to look for Him to appear the “second time”…for the first time we hear Him being preached in the “heaven” where He is in the presence of God. He shall appear the second time without sin (as our mortal bodies shall be healed of sin’s fleshly decay) unto salvation.

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
(28) So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

We are to fulfill His righteousness (always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus) which is the restitution of all things….and He shall send Jesus who shall appear in our mortal bodies….our mortal flesh.

2 Corinthians 4:10-11 KJV
(10) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

Back