If A Young Child Dies, will He/She Go To Heaven?

Brother I pray that you one day soon come to grasp the Love of the Father.
HA! I know of the love of the Father because he has given me a faith in Jesus Christ. He has loved me from before the foundation of the world and has sent his son Jesus to die in my stead! He sent his Holy Spirit to me to give me assurance of this blessed adoption into his everlasting and eternal kingdom! I am forever in my Father's arms and his love for me will NEVER fail! That is love! He saved me and I didn't deserve one bit of it!

HA! I know of the love of the Father because he has given me a faith in Jesus Christ. He has loved me from before the foundation of the world and has sent his son Jesus to die in my stead! He sent his Holy Spirit to me to give me assurance of this blessed adoption into his everlasting and eternal kingdom! I am forever in my Father's arms and his love for me will NEVER fail! That is love! He saved me and I didn't deserve one bit of it!
None of us deserve salvation, which is why God has offered it to all men if they so choose to accept it.

So glad to read this---which is now causing me to wonder why your questions are so outrageous. I presume (may I?) that perhaps you allow your mind to roam a bit far afield? Thinking too much? You know, that can get us into trouble, sometimes, not aware that it erodes faith.

So glad to read this---which is now causing me to wonder why your questions are so outrageous. I presume (may I?) that perhaps you allow your mind to roam a bit far afield? Thinking too much? You know, that can get us into trouble, sometimes, not aware that it erodes faith.
Strengthens mine. I understand not all Children of God have the same understanding. I just love it so dang much I have to share it.

My name is even symbolic of my time here on this site. I have benefitted noone. I'll just stop posting.

Cosmic: Relating to spiritual matters
Waffle: To speak or write, especially at great length, without saying anything important or useful.

My name is even symbolic of my time here on this site. I have benefitted noone. I'll just stop posting.

Cosmic: Relating to spiritual matters
Waffle: To speak or write, especially at great length, without saying anything important or useful.

I do not think that you should stop posting! Maybe just share your love for God instead of doing things to make people think. Playing devils advocate does no one any good. Just causes confusion.
And i'll be that there is a lot of God's love in your heart for people! And a lot of good things that God has done for you, for you to share.
Blessings of peace and joy be yours in abundance my friend

I do not think that you should stop posting! Maybe just share your love for God instead of doing things to make people think. Playing devils advocate does no one any good. Just causes confusion.
And i'll be that there is a lot of God's love in your heart for people! And a lot of good things that God has done for you, for you to share.
Blessings of peace and joy be yours in abundance my friend
I appreciate the offer, but my soul is too concerned with Theology at the moment. I obviously can't stop discussing it on every post. So I'll just leave the site, and maybe return when my mind is on less heavy matters.

I appreciate the offer, but my soul is too concerned with Theology at the moment. I obviously can't stop discussing it on every post. So I'll just leave the site, and maybe return when my mind is on less heavy matters.

I will be praying for you. And praying that God will lead you in your every quest. Giving you great peace in Him.

Maybe I should just be a quiet Calvinist, haha.
Why "associate" yourself with a group of people that would cause you to believe what they say is truth? I never consider myself apart of any group of people except the "body of Christ". If I did, that would cause me to take on their belief system which could be far from the truth. Plus, before I could learn anything from the Holy spirit I would first have to unlearn somethings that have contaminated my thinking. Having a preconceived belief causes error in our theology.

Hey, Cosmicwaffle---why leave? You as a believer can add positivity to the whole volume of posts about our faith!

I sure am glad that you are not God.

I would like to suggest a different word than "perfect" there is only One Who is perfect. I'm sure you realize this, Jesus Christ is perfect and represented the Godhead to the imperfect human race during His lifetime.

Cosmicwaffle, may I suggest "innocent". I have heard many people refer to Adam and Eve as perfect, there in the Garden. If they were perfect, IMO they wouldn't have sinned. No, they were innocent, but that all ended when they disobeyed God.

Brother I do have to say you have a very "cool" demeanor about your self, yet unwilling to "compromise" the truth as you see it. As God's Wisdom is multifaceted, meaning having many colors. The Wisdom the Lord has given you is a color I like! :)

Oh my goodness CCW95A! What a unique and wonderful way of expressing yourself. God has many colors? That's a home run in my book my friend. I like that very much, and I'll meditate on that for a while, thank you....I must say, God, thru His Son Jesus has blessed this old Country Preacher beyond my wildest expectations. Obviously, any praise goes to Him.

Grace and Peace to you from our loving Father. May He bring into your life a special blessing that you have been waiting for, Amen!

Back