1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Identifying the Jezebel spirit

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Blessed4JC, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Hello all,

I hope your all well.

Has anyone come across someone with the Jezebel spirit (within the church setting) ?

I really just wanted to hear/learn how the spirit was identified and how/if it was exposed and dealt with and also particularly how's the spirit manipulates, controls, and how it behaves when in a man.

I have YouTubed, googled and read about this spirit but I also wanted to ask if anyone had any personal experiences?

Apparently its more common than is realised.

Thank you in advance.
    Flavio likes this.
  2. Yes, it is definitely very common and a very powerful demon.

Words can kill. Never underestimate rumours and falsities, they are extremely destructive and that is the work of Jezebel.
    Cturtle, Fish Catcher Jim and Blessed4JC says Amen and like this.
  3. Yes Im just learning how destructive this spirit can be and how many can be blinded by what is really going on.

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply Flavio:)
    Cturtle likes this.
  4. For more on Jezebel, I suggest you look for Ron Phillips' videos on YouTube. He's a wonderful Pastor and has written extensively on this subject.