Ice Age Or Glaciation 2014?

I am not sure if I asked this already here, but now this whole June except 1 week was very cold and rainy, in Finland and it's like 12-15 degrees Celsius only. Somewhere in Finland it has snowed too. And I heard that some Russian scientists predicted that there will be an ice age or glaciation in 2014, and it's like a new one if there was an ice age or glaciation somewhere during the Prehistoric and post-AdamandEve times.

Is it true that there will be an ice age or glaciation in 2014?

Not with all this global warming.
Global warming is a misnomer. The reality is a change in climate.

(BTW there are scenarios where warming can cause colder temperatures.)

I've not heard of any glaciation about to happen.

When I was a kid in the 70's there was a great fear of a new ice age... today it's global warming... the fact is men want money and they'll do anything to get it. The fact is that in the existence of the earth, we have only been monitoring for a fraction of time. It's like taking one brick of a 100-story building and explaining its function. We do not have all the information to make truly sound judgments. There is no ice age mentioned in the word of God.

Global warming is a lie. the data used to prove global warming has been fabricated and/or manipulated. There is enough info out there for you to research this for yourself. Russian siberia is actually moving closer to what we call the north pole. The earths axis is moving.

Back