1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

I Would Like Some Help

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jesus Freak, Feb 4, 2014.

1. I would like some help please as to how to get myself over acting like the boss around here. If you want to help, I will appreciate it. If not, I will understand. Thanks, & God bless.
  2. Hey Dana,
    We ALL have issues, that's for sure- or things we would like to change about ourselves. I know I have many hang-ups.....But, remember that Jesus was hung up for our hang-ups !!
  3. I didn't see where you acted like a boss, I guess.

4. Just that I say to not fight all the time. That's a acting like a boss, because I am not understanding that I need to let people fight it out.
  5. @Sweet Pea it is in the now closed thread titled How To Be A Good Christian. Hope that helps. And be honest when you read where I was telling people not to fight if I was acting like a boss.

I just want help and advice as to how to not be a boss on forums.
    AllieWi likes this.
  6. It just sounded like you were trying to keep the thread on topic.
    AllieWi likes this.
  7. Haha-- Like a BOSS!
  8. I just stop replying and let people expose themselves.... ;)
    God is Simple likes this.

9. Okay. I will try that. And I will not reply in threads that I know for a fact will generate hate and discontent.
  10. My whole thing is that God is simple and easy going :) All the answers are in the Bible and we can each have different opinions. That's how God made us.
    Jesus Freak likes this.