1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

I think you can call this Christian Artwork? Are Gospel Tracts a good idea?

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by Heavy-J, Nov 8, 2010.

?

Do you think handing out Gospel Tracts is good?

1. Not sure if there is any point

16.7%
  2. I hate them. They are an embarrassment to Christians and God

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. They are a good idea but I wouldn't like to do it myself

16.7%
  4. I think it is destructive

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. blah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I think it is a great way to witness but I don't do it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I think it is a great way to witness and I do it

66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

oops. Maybe this thread should be in the evangelism forum...

2. I have mixed feelings, primarily because people react to things differently than I do. Something I consider silly or hokey strikes others as clever or amusing. I am not so arrogant as to think my subjective reactions are the standards by which things ought to be measured.

I would like to hear testimonies from those who were either prompted to come to faith through reading a tract for whom a tract was instrumental in their conversion. I would like to know how much "return on investment" there is in the investment of time, thought, money, and energy in making and distributing tracts. I quite honestly have no idea how effective (or not) they are.

3. Watch this brief video clip for some surprising evidence of its effectiveness

Jamieinnh likes this.
  4. One of my all time favorite true stories Heavy-J!!

I love how this man witness to people and never knew if they were being reached or not, but he had faith in God and the Holy Spirit! God is Amazing in the way He works!!

Jamie

5. I think it's a clever tract.

Keep spreading the Good News mate.