1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

I surprised myself

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Nicole C Schroeder, Jun 18, 2009.

1. I surprised myself

I joined over a month ago; I read the rules; I just haven't posted in a while, so I thought I would start the process over by posting on the new members section.

My testimony:

Yesterday, I did an interview with my local news station, Channel 31; I was featured in their Focus on Faith segment. The plan was to discuss my novel, In the Midst of a Storm, and my own life storm.

I always thought, "if I had the chance to discuss my novel on television, I would plug it as much as I possible could. I would say the name several times. I would repeat the website over and over... LOL. BUT!!! when I sat in front of the news reporter, all I could do was plug my LORD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST, because without him, I could do nothing!!!

My point: when you welcome God into your life, you start to see things a little clearer

2. Indeed, One's whole disposition will change as evidence of His indwelling. . . Inclinations are no longer the same ones as the result of the deposit of His Nature into us.

3. Have to agree with you on that one...God should be the center of our lives & all the other things revolve around him..

As long as we get that correct, we are on the right track :D

Welcome to the forums btw..

Jake

4. Isn't it amazing the transformation God makes in our life through a close relationship with His son Jesus. Bless you and welcome to the site. You'll find many like minded friends here.

5. Welcome back my sister!:) And yes God makes all the difference.