I Require assistance.

Hoo wee, I could go for bein 6'4". I was in your situation (though with a significantly smaller frame), being bullied and unable to do much for myself, and all. And also that "she's the one" phase that every young guy goes through a number of times...

You're on the right track by deciding to do something about it! I moved across the country from my family, and forced myself to make it. That totally changed me! But I've still got a long, long ways to go.

Be prepared for changes to happen slowly! I know what it's like, "but I want it now!" Waiting patiently builds character and endurance, and James 1:2,3 says:

For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.

So let God make His changes in you in His time! This life is fleeting, focus on eternity!

"And also that "she's the one" phase that every young guy goes through a number of times..."

Im not really interested with girls, I had a previous relationship before this one, i didnt have any of the feelings i has with this last one. It was weird all of it. Weather or not i have a girl freind or not doesnt bother me, i have enough interests to keep me going as it is and the way i look at it, If i dont have a girlfreind, i have money lol.
I still have some feelings for her, but only time will tell.

God bless you all.

I am glad things are going well for you brother! Trust God and the rest will work itself out! As far as getting to know the Lord it is done in pretty much the same way you get to know someone else- start spending time with Him- start spending more time in worship- spend more time talking to Him- spend more time in His Word it is a love letter written to you- begin to include Him in everypart of you day - He created you to fellowship with Him so not only are you incomplete without that fellowship but you are shortchanging the One who loves you most- He wants to spend every minute of the day with you- working, sleeping, playing, etc., - learn to include Him in all of your day and you life will be truly rich and full- in His Name Larry

I have a freind who i knew before church who is also in my church.
He is trying to help me overcome shyness also, build up confidence ect.
In church i will sing my heart out, but i find it really hard to lift my arms up, which is something else i gotta work on. We also Praised / Worshipped God together, which was quite hard for me, but i will get through this.

it maybe better to start of a frienship.to overcome your shyness you need familiarity,maybe contact her and be friends until you are comfortable enough in each others company.then see if you want to be more than friends.

Dear brother, sorry for the late welcome, I'm glad to know you're experiencing a breakthrough! The Lord is great! May He continue to change your life.

Wow! Praise God for the changes in your life. He really is awesome. May He continue to bless you and give you courage. God bless :)

Back