1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

I Need Some Good Evangelism Stories

Discussion in 'Requests for Assistance' started by corey, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Hi everyone

I am trying to compile a list of true stories of people who have experienced any of the following:
    • A non-believer asking you a questoin about God because you were wearing a Christian shirt (or some other Christian item)
    • Someone telling you that God spoke to them thru a Christian shirt you were wearing
    • Any other story that would be similar to the above 2 points would work as well
    I am trying to compile these as inspiration to others, and to show how a little thing like wearing a Christian shirt can have a huge positive impact on someones life.

Thanks in advance
  2. I could also use some reviews of the webiste if you have some time. Feel free to respond here or thru PM. I would greatly appreciate any responses about the content of the pages, the design, and/or shirt designs.