1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

I Need Of Wise Counsel

Discussion in 'Marriage and Relationships' started by Mae853, Feb 4, 2014.

1. I'm a single mom of 4 kids, I have 2 bd that start problems with me and want to destroy my very being, they are evil hearted. I been tormented and harassed by demons and constantly on a emotional rollercoaster wanting to quit or keep pressing on. Its a long story but I really need some support.
  2. I'm sorry, what are "bd"?
  3. Baby daddy
  4. While it's very cliche, you can only surrender to God and call out to Him for help. As a single mother it's very hard to go the route of lawyers and police, but I strongly suggest to find a bible-believing church for help.
  5. I just feel like God has forsaken me. I feel like my only hope is gone, so there's no reason to wanna live.
  6. Those are the lies of the demons. God died for YOU how could He forsake you. He does love you very much. You need only ask Him for help and be willing to obey His words on what to do.
    gbeecher likes this.
  7. Thank for listening, I'm gonna trust God even I don't understand it
  8. Faith is the currency of heaven. He will take care of you. Just keep talking to Him :)
    God is Simple likes this.
  9. He will never leave you, nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)
  10. Amen, I really appreciate y'all Gbu
  11. If you can, let us know what wonders the Lord will do for you so we can rejoice with you :)
  12. I'll keep y'all posted :)
  13. :rolleyes:trusting God is the only way to go.
    Also a bible based Holy Spirit Filled church;)
    these two steps and remaining committed to your choice to walk in you trust and faith in God, also findin time each day to spend time in His word, Psalms is a good place to start!:X3: