1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

I Lost Weight and got in condition Jogging

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by Charlotte, Dec 25, 2011.

1. After years of my weight going up and down on different diets, I finally learned the lesson that you have to have a serious exercise program to keep off weight over the long term. I had to start off at just a fast walk and work my way up to a jog but once I got there the weight started coming off. I was finally burning off the calories I ate for the day so they wouldn't turn into fat. If you have never tried jogging it is time you did. Do it with a friend and it is more fun. Here is the best source of information on anything concerning jogging.
  2. Thanks Charlotte! I try to make it a lifestyle to eat healthy and stuff :) Over the past 2 years, have lost 40 pounds. Thanks for your tips! Definitely going to check it out =)
  3. It is understandable that when women cross the age of 40, the numerous hormonal variations bring about a change in the physiology giving rise to undesired effects such as gaining weight. What is required at this moment is to be gentle on the body and indulge in gentle weight loss diets. One such an effective diet is the juice diet which involves drinking only fruit and vegetable juices every once in a while.Since you are avoiding all the unnecessary calories and taking in calories and nutrients only in the required amounts, a juice diet helps you lose weight fast and in a healthy manner.