1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

I like It Here.

Discussion in 'Praise Reports / Testimonials' started by Chopper, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Hi there all of you who have replied back to me in the "welcome" and in the thread that I started. I wanted you folk to know that you have made me feel so useful here at this Forum. Some of you have a marvelous sense of humor that I haven't come across, but enjoy every word. Thank you.

I especially would like to honor the Administration and staff for a tightly run Forum. I see regulations that are so necessary for a well run Fellowship. The Forum that I left did not have some of those regs. and it caused problems from time to time. I am hoping for a long stretch of enjoyment here as I come in contact with more of your members. You folk deserve a big BRAVO!
    JG27_chili, Pathwalker, Nanon and 7 others say Amen and like this.
  2. It's good to have you here @Chopper; you have settled in well and members seem to like you.
    Your posts are insightful and I enjoy reading them.
    Thank you for commenting on the staff and the job we do; we greatly appreciate it.
    Nanon, Jahida, Chopper and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  3. Such kind words! Thanks so much for coming to our little cyber home :)
    Nanon, Jahida and Cturtle says Amen and like this.
  4. I have to agree @Chopper. You are full of wisdom and such a joy to listen to. To see how you handle people is definitely refreshing, and gives me a good example to follow!

I also agree with you on the comments regarding the staff! I truly enjoy it here as well!

Blessings to you all!
    Nanon, Jahida and Chopper says Amen and like this.
  5. Thank you everyone. It's so good to be with you wonderful folk, Praise the Lord.
    Cturtle likes this.
  6. Chopper, I am new here as well. My name is Pathwalker and what you posted was fantastic. Thank you for sharing very positive words about this Board. Oh and by the way, I agree with you 100%.

Chopper likes this.
  7. Why thank you my new friend. I hope you find a place here where you can learn as well as share your theology. Grace and peace to you and yours.
    Pathwalker likes this.
  8. #8 pattthe1124, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
    Well @Chopper, i've read some of the comments and found that your full of wisdom, and i can draw even closer to God through you.

Member link rectified.
    Pathwalker likes this.
  9. Well, thank you my new friend. I appreciate those kind words. I will do all that I can to rely on God's Spirit to help you draw so very close to God thru His Son Jesus. Currently, you can find me on the "Bible Study" Forum. I have started an in depth Bible study on Genesis. I'm inviting you to join us as we have just started.

If there is any way that I can help you, start a conversation and we'll go from there.
  10. I have to agree - I like it here too! :)
    Pathwalker and Chopper say Amen and like this.