I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for he is risen...

We all seek Jesus.

He is not in the tomb where carnally-minded men are preaching Him for He IS RISEN. They preach that we die first physically because of sins and then go to heaven when Jesus came into this world and already tasted death for us so that we might have life NOW….in the here and now…and have it more abundantly. They lead many astray as they preach we have to die first when Jesus ALREADY died once upon the cross for us so that we may have His LIFE NOW for He IS ALIVE NOW.

Matthew 28:1-6 KJV
(1) In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
(2) And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
(3) His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
(4) And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.

I know that you seek Jesus which WAS crucified and IS RISEN now. Come, see the place where they lay the Lord in their churches by their preaching we die first physically and have eternal life in heaven. They are making the tomb a sure thing in the hearing of their listeners. He is not there in their preaching for HE IS RISEN so that we might have life TODAY for salvation is NOW.

(5) And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
(6) He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

Judas and a MULTITUDE of men who have followed in his footsteps have come into our congregations to lead us astray. They have come to take the keeping of the “daily” sacrifice out of our lives. By bearing about the dying of our Lord Jesus continually (daily) in the body, then the LIFE of Jesus is to be made manifest in our MORTAL body (2 Corinthians 4:11). But they come with the flattering lips (the “kiss”) to take away His life from ever appearing.

They come seeking Jesus also.

John 18:3-8 KJV
(3) Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, cometh thither with lanterns and torches and weapons.

Whom do they seek?

(4) Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?

They answered Him: Jesus of Nazareth. But see what they do when Jesus answered “I AM”. (The word “he” is inserted by the KJV translators). When Jesus answers “I AM”, He is saying “I EXIST”….I AM ALIVE….I AM RISEN.

(5) They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.

What is being done is that they take the fact that Jesus IS ALIVE and cast that Truth to the ground by their preaching that we die first physically. They say they seek Jesus yet cast the Truth that He IS RISEN down to the ground by the preaching of their covenant with death and their agreement with the grave. The life of Jesus is not being made manifest in our mortal bodies.

(6) As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.
(7) Then asked he them again, Whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.

If they truly sought after Jesus, they would truly preach that He IS RISEN and let us go our way into LIFE NOW.

(8) Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:

The “host” has followed after Judas in his footsteps as they come to take the life of Jesus from being made manifest in our mortal flesh by taking away the “daily” sacrifice out of our lives with guile in their mouths. The dying of our Lord Jesus is not being kept in our mortal bodies so that His life should be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

The “place of His sanctuary” is being cast down. Our MORTAL BODIES are the home to the Spirit of God. "Do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit within you?”

Daniel 8:11-12 KJV
(11) Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

They come with the flattering lips….the kiss…to take the daily sacrifice from being kept in our lives. With good words and fair speeches do they deceive the hearts of the simple and lead them down the broad path to the destruction of the mortal body…..the place of His sanctuary. They cast down the Truth to the ground as they take the “I AM” of Jesus and contradict Him by preaching that our mortal bodies die first. They do these things because of covetousness in their hearts…..the abomination of desolation. They are successful in leading many astray as they practice and prosper.

(12) And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

The Truth of Jesus is being cast down to the ground by those who are preaching after money as they follow in the footsteps of Judas as they come to take away the “daily” sacrifice from being kept in our lives so that the life of Jesus is never made manifest in our mortal bodies. The place of His sanctuary….the mortal body…is being cast down to the grave.

But the Truth is still the Truth: He LIVES and WAS dead and behold He (the “I AM”) is ALIVE forever more. “Amen” = TRUTH. He has the keys of “hell”….Hades….the grave….and of death to let us go free.

Revelation 1:17-18 KJV
(17) And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
(18) I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

They speak great swelling words and wear out (DECAY) the saints of the most high. They think to change times (but SALVATION IS NOW) and the LAW (singular). We fulfill the law by having love for one another yet they want to lead us astray from the keeping of the “daily”. They think to change the keeping of the holy commandment.

If God will not cut short these times (the time and times and the DIVIDING of time), then NO FLESH would be saved as the life of Jesus is not being made manifest in the mortal flesh of MANY as they are still perishing from off the earth because of the multitude of false apostles who come to us in sheep’s clothing who think to change the times and the law of Christ.

Daniel 7:25-27 KJV
(25) And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

But God will cut short these days and shall take away their dominion to consume and destroy. The thief comes to steal, kill and destroy….but our Lord comes so that we might have life and have it more abundantly for His kingdom is an EVERLASTING kingdom…..and not one where we die physically first.

(26) But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
(27) And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

to be continued....

We are to do unto to others as we would have them do to us…..this is the fulfilling of the Law and the prophets. The Lord came to fulfill the Law and the prophets and so we must also. He did not come to destroy the law and the prophets but to fulfill them....and so we must also.

Matthew 7:12-15 KJV
(12) Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

If we do not fulfill the “royal law” to have love for one another, then we are easily led astray by false prophets who come to us in sheep’s clothing…..ministers of righteousness. If we fall "asleep" to His commandment to have love for each other ( at all times for even our enemies) by forgetting to do it, then we are easily led astray by those who come to remove the keeping of that "daily" sacrifice completely out of our lives. They will lead us to the destruction of the mortal body...down the broad way that leads to destruction of the flesh.

(13) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
(14) Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
(15) Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

If we always remember to DO His will, then we should be kept safe from the wicked….from those who flatter with their good words and fair speeches to lead us astray unto the destruction of the flesh. They deceive the hearts of the simple…those void of understanding for they do not DO His will to have love for one another at all times and are easily led astray. “Keep my commandments and LIVE and my LAW as the apple of your eye”…..

Proverbs 7:1-7 KJV
(1) My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.
(2) Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.
(3) Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.
(4) Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:
(5) That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words.
(6) For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,

They will take away our youth....as they will defile the flesh....consuming and destroying our mortal bodies if we do not remember to DO His will and keep away from them. Why give our honor and years to the cruel?

(7) And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,

They speak good words and fair speeches. The flattering tongue (the strange woman) is dressed with the attire of a harlot (the good words and fair speeches) but in the hidden man of the heart is deceit.

Proverbs 7:10-15 KJV
(10) And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.
(11) (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:
(12) Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)
(13) So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,
(14) I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.

They come out to diligently seek after us.

(15) Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.

They come to us and speak “great swelling words” of emptiness. With those words, they allure through the lusts of the flesh through much wantonness those that were clean escaped (the saints) from them who live in error. They have large church buildings and large ministries. They appeal to the lusts of the eyes and those who see are blinded by the things that they have. They have extreme charisma and are eloquent of speech.

Yet, they bring many into their bondage and “wear out” (the Hebrew word Daniel 7:25 means DECAY) those who just escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. They defile the flesh….decaying the mortal body when we keep company with them.

They think to change the Law (singular) by promising “liberty” from keeping the Law. The “Law” is the holy commandment that was delivered unto us from the Lord who commanded us to have love for one another as He loved us and gave His life for us.

Daniel 7:25
(25) And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and law: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

They speak “words against the most High”….great swelling words…. as they promise liberty from keeping the “Law” and many turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them by our Lord by their flattering words.

While they promise freedom from the keeping of the Law (the keeping of the “daily” sacrifice), they themselves are the servants of “corruption”…that is, DECAY. They defile the flesh and cast down the “place of His sanctuary”…the mortal body. Those who destroy the temple of God are themselves destroyed for the life of Jesus is not being made manifest in their mortal bodies.

2 Peter 2:18-22 KJV
(18) For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
(19) While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

Many have been given into their hand as many have been brought into their bondage. Many are sick and weak and are dying without the life of Jesus being made manifest in the mortal flesh giving them LIFE in the here and now.

(20) For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

They think to change the Law…the keeping of the holy commandment delivered unto us.

(21) For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
(22) But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mir
e.

They think to alter (change) the Law….but we are NOT TO THINK that He came to destroy the Law or the prophets but to fulfill them. We follow in His footsteps to fulfill them by having love for one another….the holy commandment....the law of Christ.

Matthew 5:17-19 KJV
(17) Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
(18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

They are thinking to change the Law by teaching men not to keep the holy commandment as they lead many into their envy and strife and away from the Way of righteousness....the road that leads to life now.

(19) Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven

We are to be “perfect” even as our Father which is in heaven is perfect. They are preaching that we are all still sinners….just forgiven….and many other such catch-phrases. They are preaching we are not truly free from sin: “Christians are not perfect, just forgiven”. We can NOT continue to sin by saying we are not under the law but under grace so everything is okay. We can fight and war among each other but still believe in God….yet, God is not mocked. If a man sows after the flesh, then of the mortal flesh does he reap DECAY.

Matthew 5:46-48 KJV
(46) For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
(47) And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
(48) Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

We fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture by having love for our neighbor as we love our self.

James 2:8 KJV
(8) If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

How shall we that are dead to sin continue to LIVE any longer therein? The answer is that we CAN NOT CONTINUE TO LIVE….for the wages of sin is DEATH to the mortal body. The life of Jesus is NOT being made manifest in the flesh of many because they are being led astray from the fulfilling of the holy commandment given to us to keep by their “changing of the Law” of Christ that was given to us to KEEP. It is NOT okay to turn from His holy commandment and say everything is okay because we are under grace. Let us not receive His grace in vain.

Romans 6:1-23 KJV
(1) What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
(2) God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
(3) Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
(4) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
(5) For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
(6) Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
(7) For he that is dead is freed from sin.
(8) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
(9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
(10) For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
(11) Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
(12) Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
(13) Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
(14) For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace

We can NOT continue to sin by saying we are not under the law but under grace.

(15) What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

We can not disregard the fulfilling of the royal law to have love for one another. If we continue to speak evil of another as we follow after the lusts of men in the high places of our churches, then we are servants of sin….and sin leads to the death of the mortal body. The wages of sin is death to the mortal body so that our spirits may be saved.

(16) Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
(17) But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
(18) Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
(19) I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
(20) For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.

(21) What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.
(22) But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

The wages of sin is death to the mortal body.

(23) For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

We are to CONTINUE to do His Word….His Saying to have love for one another.

John 8:31-40 KJV
(31) Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

We shall be free from the law of sin and death.

(32) And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
(33) They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

Whosoever commits sin is the servant of sin and servant abides not in the house to the age….for he will not have “eternal life”….the life of Jesus being made manifest in the mortal flesh as they perish from off this earth so that their spirits may be saved. But the son of God shall ABIDE to the age because he is led by the Spirit.

(34) Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
(35) And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
(36) If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
(37) I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
(38) I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
(39) They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
(40) But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

Be NOT DECEIVED for God is not mocked. Whatsoever we sow, we shall also reap.

Galatians 6:7-10 KJV
(7) Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

He that sows to the flesh….the envy and strife and hatred of one another, shall of the mortal flesh reap DECAY (corruption).

(8) For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
(9) And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
(10) As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

to be continued...

Back