1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

I have returned

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by nikljones, Nov 2, 2009.

1. I have returned

I wasn't really gone just away taking care of other pressing issues (one of them being my own small family & friends forum) and putting this forum and a couple others I'm a member of on the back burner. I'm back now and going to get back in the swing of it all. I like the changes and the faster server is great. Good going Jeff. Like some of the people promotions I've seen as well.

Now if you don't remember me that's okay because I wasn't that big a part of the group but I enjoyed my time here and those I interacted with so I'm here to stay and will be digging in and being active.

Blessings to all!
  2. So glad you're back!

Blessings, Cheri

3. Me too welcome back.
    GBU Tavy
  4. nikljones you may not know me i am kinder new, But I am glad your back May God's blessings be with you .....love Jane
  5. Welcome Back Brother!!!!!

All of our members are a big part of CFS

Glad you're back with us....

God bless,

6. So good that you are back. I'm new so you don't know me yet, but it's nice to meet you! God bless!
  7. I don't know you at all (yet) but I'll still say welcome back!
  8. And let me say, welcome to the best Christian forum on the net.