I Have My Second Life From God.

I had a surgical operation less than 2 weeks ago and the wound is still fresh. I'm so thankful to Him for giving me this second life because my appendix was severely inflamed with pus before I was operated. It was painful on the right stomach and the doctor said that it was about to burst that can cause my death. I was hesitant to have that operation due to lack of money, but my wife was insistent that I should have it immediately, so I had it. I don't know how she produced the big money needed for the operation, and I was so nervous about it. Later, I came to know that she borrowed money from others (without collateral), and I survived the operation. This is now my second life which I intend to devote to a Christian life.

Bless the L-rd, Inseparable. Bless Him for preserving you, that your wife insisted that you have the operation, and that He guided the doctors to do it right.

Bless the L-rd, Inseparable. Bless Him for preserving you, that your wife insisted that you have the operation, and that He guided the doctors to do it right.
Yes, you're right, and that's how I got this user name - inseparable. It means I'll be inseparable with Him in my entire life.

Back