1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

I Have My Second Life From God.

Discussion in 'Praise Reports / Testimonials' started by Inseparable, Aug 28, 2014.

1. I had a surgical operation less than 2 weeks ago and the wound is still fresh. I'm so thankful to Him for giving me this second life because my appendix was severely inflamed with pus before I was operated. It was painful on the right stomach and the doctor said that it was about to burst that can cause my death. I was hesitant to have that operation due to lack of money, but my wife was insistent that I should have it immediately, so I had it. I don't know how she produced the big money needed for the operation, and I was so nervous about it. Later, I came to know that she borrowed money from others (without collateral), and I survived the operation. This is now my second life which I intend to devote to a Christian life.
    Ravindran, adonaicole, KingJ and 3 others say Amen and like this.
  2. Bless the L-rd, Inseparable. Bless Him for preserving you, that your wife insisted that you have the operation, and that He guided the doctors to do it right.
    Inseparable likes this.
  3. Yes, you're right, and that's how I got this user name - inseparable. It means I'll be inseparable with Him in my entire life.
  4. ...which is a blessing beyond imagination. He is so good! Love your name -- I had wondered!
  5. Yes, right; the only problem is how we can pay our huge debt to people. I hope He will also help us in any way, 'though I'm working double time to settle it.
    TezriLi likes this.