i have an overwhelming feeling God doesn't like me AT ALL...and I can't shake it

Ever since my ugly church experience.....

I feel god must hate me, ..

When I backslide he never tried hard to get me back on the right path,whereas he would prod others...

I feel so ignored...

Right now I feel helpless,weak,unloved and just doomed...

I can't sleep ( not just BC of this ..but other things too) ...

I just feel god only cares for certain people and he's shown ....im not one ...

Idk I want to walk away right now nc its just alot to bear.

Hello Pancakes and I hope you're feeling better. I haven't quite had time to read through the replies to your questions so apologies if I'm asking the same question but would you share a little more about how you were hurt but an Assembly? I've been hurt before too so please don't hold back:) I understand fully if you'd rather not so no worries....

I wonder how Job felt?
He served above and beyond and still got stepped on.
Even his friends and wife accused him.
God knew Job would stand.
He must have been an awesome person.

The best do not live on easy street...

I guess I'm going through a similar situation right now.

I broke a promise I made several months ago, I feel ashamed and stupid and I also feel that the Father is disappointed.

I guess I'm going through a similar situation right now.

I broke a promise I made several months ago, I feel ashamed and stupid and I also feel that the Father is disappointed.

Flavio,
Read 1 Jn 1:9. If you have repented of the breaking of the promise, then Jesus's Blood has already cleansed you from that sin and unrighteousness and restored you to right standing. The thing that you have to do is receive the forgiveness and cleansing and not allow yourself to remember the sin that God has already forgotten (Hebrews 8:12, Ps 103:12). For you are now under no condemnation (Romans 8:1) from the Father. It's all the devil trying to keep you down and beating yourself up for something that the Blood has erased. Thus making your eyes to focus on your sin and yourself instead of the Blood of Jesus and His sacrifice to redeem you from all your sins.

God is no longer upset with you! He loves you and has chosen to use you for His good in teaching the younger generation about Him. But when you get your eyes on yourself, or the bad things of the past, and off of Jesus, and the Blood that He shed to make you in right standing with the Father, then it makes it more difficult for you to hear the Holy Spirit. And that is the devil's intention. To make you sin conscious so that your own heart will condemn you and you will not be bold and confident in God's love for you. Thus causing your trust in God to be weakened.

God bless you with an abundance of grace and peace
And have a very blessed and merry Christmas!

Back