I finally know what day it is

I have been so ill for the past week that I had no idea what day of the week it was from day to day. Today, finally, the clouds are clearing and I am feeling better. I am so grateful to those close to me who helped me and prayed for me throughout this time. With God's help it is likely that tonight I will be able to sleep for the first time in a week unpestered by nausea, vomiting, or pain. Thank you Lord for caring and listening to my prayers and those who petitioned for me on my behalf. In Jesus' name. Amen. :rolleyes:

Well, it turns out that I am 90% okay - I thought today was Friday, turns out it is not. Sigh. Still, I'm almost there. When you are sick the tendency is to sleep a lot and removed from daily routines we lose orientation to time. Wow. Oh well, at least I caught it before midnight - LOL.:ROFLMAO:

Well, it turns out that I am 90% okay - I thought today was Friday, turns out it is not. Sigh. Still, I'm almost there. When you are sick the tendency is to sleep a lot and removed from daily routines we lose orientation to time. Wow. Oh well, at least I caught it before midnight - LOL.:ROFLMAO:

One good thing is that you are very light hearted about it. :)

I can't help myself - 30 years in emergency services has left me with this strange upbeat sense of humor. In the worst situations it shows up. I can't tell you how many times I've had to just bite my tongue when my odd take on life has tried to express itself. A blessing and a curse all rolled into one (especially for my poor tongue!)

I can't help myself - 30 years in emergency services has left me with this strange upbeat sense of humor. In the worst situations it shows up. I can't tell you how many times I've had to just bite my tongue when my odd take on life has tried to express itself. A blessing and a curse all rolled into one (especially for my poor tongue!)

Hey, Egraine, I actually believe that God has a sense of humor and gifts some of us, like you, with that to help get us through challenges and difficult things, like your 30 years in emergency services, and your recent illness. So glad you are doing better.

Praying for your continued healing and health improvement.

Blessings.

Thank you so much sandpiper. I am getting better although I thought today was Saturday and it wasn't. I think I am FINALLY in synch and am fully recovered. I very much appreciate your kind prayers.

God's blessings to you.

Egraine

Hello Egraine;
"strange upbeat sense of humor. In the worst situations it shows up." Thats me! Oh my gosh, I'm not alone. In the most extreme or awkward moments I'll expose a sense of humor that throws everyone off. In 2014 we had a church member admitted to the hospital because of serious heart palpitations and when my friend was feeling better but still in the hospital, I spoke with them on the phone and asked if my cell phone will explode if while charging I'm talking to that person? My friend wasn't expecting me to say such a thing and I don't know why I asked that. But the person starting laughing so hard, in front of the doctor, nurse and other visitors. Later I was told my friend felt much better.
I don't mean to do these things but I do.

Anyways, I digress. I want to praise God you are feeling better, Egraine. After much sleep, if you get the chance, listen to Hear Our Praises by Darlene Zschech on YouTube. When I am driving I enjoying listening to this song and I start reflecting God's creation - the sky, mountains, valleys and the waters, just praising Him. Thank you for sharing how God is healing you which is an encouragement to us all.

God bless you, Egraine.

Thank you so much sandpiper. I am getting better although I thought today was Saturday and it wasn't. I think I am FINALLY in synch and am fully recovered. I very much appreciate your kind prayers.

AMEN Egraine....Thank You Jesus!!!

Back