I am starting to hate my self when I sin...

There is only one way man can live with out ever sinning. Man can only defeat Satan/sin if he or she has the indwelling of God.

that is not true ..
satan can only tempt you ..
temptation is NOT sin ..
sin only happens when YOU let it into your heart ..

that is not true ..
satan can only tempt you ..
temptation is NOT sin ..
sin only happens when YOU let it into your heart ..
I agree with you. We defeat Satan/sin through the power of God.

Once one becomes a temple of God, Satan’s temptations will never be acted upon. In God’s home Satan’s temptations will never become sin.

(John 14: 23) “Anyone who loves me will keep my word and my Father will love him, and we shall come to him and make a home in him.”

I agree with you. We defeat Satan/sin through the power of God.

Once one becomes a temple of God, Satan’s temptations will never be acted upon. In God’s home Satan’s temptations will never become sin.

(John 14: 23) “Anyone who loves me will keep my word and my Father will love him, and we shall come to him and make a home in him.”

at least they should not be .. Moses disobeyed God when God told him to speak to the rock and he struck it instead out of anger ..

we can sin even when we "love God with ALL our hearts minds, body and soul" .. but it should NEVER be purposely .. that is putting your will over God's ..
what God does understand, is when you do it out of ignorance, bad judgement or a weak conscience .. Paul elucidates the later for us in 1Cr 8:12 ..
those three are stumbling .. whereas they were NOT done as a purposeful act to place your will above God ..

May God bless you and guide you in His ways ..

Last edited:
at least they should not be .. Moses disobeyed God when God told him to speak to the rock and he struck it instead out of anger ..

we can sin even when we "love God with ALL our hearts minds, body and soul" .. but it should NEVER be purposely .. that is putting your will over God's ..
what God does understand, is when you do it out of ignorance, bad judgement or a weak conscience .. Paul elucidates the later for us in 1Cr 8:12 ..
those three are stumbling .. whereas they were NOT done as a purposeful act to place your will above God ..

May God bless you and guide you in His ways ..
I feel led to share something with you. Moses did not have the indwelling of God, so he was able to made mistakes.

Spiritual Christians have the indwelling of God, which makes him or her in the kingdom of God.

Having an indwelling of God makes for a growth toward being perfect/no sin at all. This growth does not need to take very long, before one who is being taught by God to become perfect.

I feel led to share something with you. Moses did not have the indwelling of God, so he was able to made mistakes.

Spiritual Christians have the indwelling of God, which makes him or her in the kingdom of God.

Having an indwelling of God makes for a growth toward being perfect/no sin at all. This growth does not need to take very long, before one who is being taught by God to become perfect.

Moses did have the indwelling of God ..
having the indwelling of the HS does NOT make you perfect ..
only on the day you are redeemed will that happen ..

the indwelling of the HS is given to those who obey God (Act 5:32) ..
yet even then, we can sin, (Hbr 6:4-6) and indeed his spirit will leave you if you do not repent ..

what I am talking about is PURPOSELY sinning ..
that is a heart defect .. because you are PURPOSELY putting your will above God's

what Moses did was out of anger, aka bad judgement ..
rash actions, bad judgement, weak conscience and ignorance, are not PURPOSELY sinning .. thus no heart surgery needed, only feeling the sorrow in your heart for the sin .. in other words a change of heart is not what is needed .. only a realignment to what you already hold ..

yet even then, we can sin, (Hbr 6:4-6) and indeed his spirit will leave you if you do not repent ..

that is a heart defect .. because you are PURPOSELY putting your will above God's

rash actions, bad judgement, weak conscience and ignorance, are not PURPOSELY sinning .. thus no heart surgery needed, only feeling the sorrow in your heart for the sin .. in other words a change of heart is not what is needed .. only a realignment to what you already hold ..

(Matthew 11:11) “I tell you solemnly, of all the children born of women, a greater than John the Baptist has never been seen; yet the least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he is.”

The least in the kingdom of heaven is greater then John, and Moses was not any greater then John.

Where God’s home is there is the kingdom of God. Anyone who has the indwelling of God is greater then Moses or John the Baptist.

There is no sin in God’s kingdom, so one who has the indwelling of God does not sin. To love God one needs to live God’s Word, and that includes not sinning.

John tells us that one who is born/begotten of God does not sin.

(1 John 3:9) “No one, who has been begotten by God sins; because God’s seed remains inside him, he cannot sin when he has been begotten by God.”

Now you shared you opinion, and that is OK, but it would be better received if you had scripture to confirm your opinion.

Hi Giver ..
let me help you with that ..

Mat 11:11 “Truly I say to you, among those born of women there has not arisen anyone greater than John the Baptist! Yet the one who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

paraphrased: .. no human was greater then John the Baptist ..
this is because it was John who was the fore-runner aiding in the issuing of the covenant of faith ..

paraphrased: .. yet I am greater then he ..
as you will see by the very next verse , he is talking about Himself ..

Mat 11:12 “From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force.

these verse are expressing the same thing .. He is telling them He IS God ..

Mat 12:6 “But I say to you that something greater than the temple is here.

Mat 12:41 “The men of Nineveh will stand up with this generation at the judgment, and will condemn it because they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and behold, something greater than Jonah is here.

Mat 12:42The Queen of the South will rise up with this generation at the judgment and will condemn it, because she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and behold, something greater than Solomon is here.

LEAST in the Kingdom of God because Jesus does the Father's will ..
yet GREATER then any man, whom Jesus says was John the Baptist ..

nonetheless .. they do nothing to support your claim of Moses (whose face glowed from being full of God) to say he was not ..

I just didn't understand why you would make such a claim ..

nonetheless .. they do nothing to support your claim of Moses (whose face glowed from being full of God) to say he was not ..

I just didn't understand why you would make such a claim ..
Read Paul, he explained how the glory of Moses faded, and how much greater is what God is giving us in the New Testament.

You can paraphrase all you want, but the least in the kingdom of heaven is greater then John/Moses.

A Christian and no one before us have been made a home of God.

You cannot find anywhere in the written Word of God that he made a home in a person other then one of his people.

Also only those who live the whole Word of God can become God’s home. Living God’s Word includes not ever sinning.

(1 John 3:9) “No one, who has been begotten by God sins; because God’s seed remains inside him, he cannot sin when he has been begotten by God.”

I witness that one who is a home of God’s does not ever sin.

God who has made a home in me makes sure that I always do as he directs. Read the following verse and see where Paul says the same thing.

(Romans 8:1-4) “The reason, therefore, why those who are in Christ Jesus are not condemned, is that the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and death. God has done what the Law, because of our unspiritual nature, was unable to do. God dealt with sin by sending his own Son in a body as physical as any sinful body, and in that body God condemned sin he did this in order the Law’s just demands might be satisfied in us, who behave not as our unspiritual nature but as the spirit dictates.”

2Cr 3:9 For if the ministry of condemnation has glory, much more does the ministry of righteousness abound in glory.

Moses face was the Glory of the covenant .. which was FADING ..
OUR covenant which is in Christ's face will not FADE ..
and that is because our covenant is permanent ..

Hbr 8:13 When He said, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear.

2Cr 3:9 For if the ministry of condemnation has glory, much more does the ministry of righteousness abound in glory.

Moses face was the Glory of the covenant .. which was FADING ..
OUR covenant which is in Christ's face will not FADE ..
and that is because our covenant is permanent ..

Hbr 8:13 When He said, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear.

Yes I agree! Paul also talks about that as well! I wanted to get married so bad since I was a kid. I am 26 now. And mutual attraction doesn't exist for me at all. I can't find anyone who will except me for who I am. No one wants a good christian guy anymore. And all the good ones are married.
Don't say that because there is someone for all and that someone has not found you yet... God will bring you to her... my daughter felt the same way and now she is with a most wonderful man and she is happy... but along the way so very many heartaches... keep the faith...

Back