1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

I Am Pleased To Become A New Member Of This Site.

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Inseparable, Aug 27, 2014.

1. I have just signed up now and as an appreciation, I would like to present this link to you:

She's my granddaughter, a 3-year old girl who is smart and amazing. I hope you'll enjoy it.
    JG27_chili and TezriLi say Amen and like this.
  2. Me: My grandchildren are cuter than yours!
    You: You're nuts! My granddaughter is cuter than all yours put together!
    Me: Ya' wanna FIGHT?!?!?
  3. This is supposed to be a Christian site right? I never thought there are fighters here. Mine is sharing; not fighting nor competing. God bless you.
  4. I hope you are teasing me back....
    Inseparable likes this.
  5. Hope you share with me something about your cute kids; maybe an amazing photo whatsoever. I'm sure they are cute as you said unlike us in the third world country.
    TezriLi likes this.
  6. Well, yours sure is a cutie! Thank you for sharing that. My oldest turns 25 on Sunday, and my youngest is 5. Ten grandchildren, although I would like to claim 11 (one was adopted out.) I've never met two of them and may never. Five are my own, and 6 are my husband's -- our first spouses had passed away. We married when we had a teen boy and girl each.

And yes, they're all cute! :D
  7. Oh, good night! I got that backwards! Six are mine, five are my husband's.
  8. Don't mind @TezriLi lol.. However, it was pleasure to have you here to this Christian Forum Site. Welcome and hope you'd enjoy it with us. So you are a grandmother! Your granddaughter, she is darling! I have one daughter and she is three years old as you can see her on my display picture. All children are beautiful!
    TezriLi likes this.
  9. Hello and welcome to the forum. Your grand-daughter is amazing. that was just wonderful, we have a 2 year old daughter at the moment and she is very much like your grand-daughter, a real character! God bless you and God bless the little one...
    Inseparable likes this.
  10. I see, that's great. As the saying goes, "the more, the merrier." I suppose they're all Christians, so they would grow up on the right path.
    TezriLi likes this.
  11. Thanks for that. We're lucky to have grandchildren while others die without seeing them.
  12. I'm a grandfather who feels joy in children as a blessing from God. Thanks for your comment and hope to see her photo here.
  13. May your quiver be full of them!
  14. Amen.