1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

I am new here

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Weird Guy, Jan 26, 2008.

1. I am new here

I am new here, i am in middle school and likes to party sometimes, and a comedian!!!!!!!!!:smile_anim:.

2. And an English scholar, by the looks of it! :p;)

Welcome to CFS!

3. Hello, WG![​IMG]
    If you dont mind my asking, where is Kitsap? Its not the first time I've seen that.

4. It is a penninsula in Washington State lots of scenery but toooooooooooooooooooooo much Rain.

5. AH! I see! Thank you!
    My daughter used to live up in Bremerton. Her hubby is in the navy. She loved it up there. She grew up in the desert (West Texas) so rain is a fascination![​IMG] ha!

6. if you live in kitsap county, you will get sick of the rain until you are going crazy:blink: i to am crazy, i fall into the list of victim of weather, i wish i was in texas like you until i get sick of the sun.:sick:

7. Welcome!

8. Thank You:D

9. Welcome, Weird Guy, to Christian Forum Site (a.k.a CFS). We hope you enjoy your time here. :D

:welcome:

10. WELCOME WG,

I lived for a time in Tacoma where it rained every day,,, everything got full of mold including my very expensive hiking boots:mad:

11. Then you know how i got crazy:eek: