1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

I Am Fired Up For Jesus!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Genesis 1:1, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Are you? I am just oozing with passion for our Lord and Savior today! It's just been one of those days, where you really notice the beauty in the world and appreciate God! Anyone else feeling it lately?

Sal, Ravindran, Huntingteckel and 2 others say Amen and like this.
  2. Amen brother. I try my best every morning to feel like this. I woke up like that a few time last week, ready for the Lord to bless me with what he has created for us. Be Blessed ;)

Sal and Genesis 1:1 say Amen and like this.
  3. Even in my tribulations I praise Him. He is at the door! Get ready. Prepare your yourself and repent.

Sal and Genesis 1:1 say Amen and like this.
  4. Fired up? I just feel love for those around me. Sometimes I tell the Lord: Lord, you love them so much: how can that be possible?" Then I remember how He has dealt with me...and yep: it's more than possible all right!

Sal, KingJ and Genesis 1:1 says Amen and like this.
  5. Wonderful; I am glad others feel the same way! I feel so filled with the Holy Spirit on this blessed day! God bless you all! :D

Sal likes this.
  6. and may the Lord be with you! Your excitement has brought God's sunshine upon me this rainy day.

Sal likes this.
  7. Isn't it wonderful the love, beauty, and joy emanates from God's Spirit in us, through us, and to others we meet lifting them up. So not only are you blessed, but in His Spirit you bless others. I hope you have a blessed day and everyone you come upon is greatly blessed as well.

Sal likes this.