I Am Back...

I am Polly. Do you think that I am evil and satanic?

• Oh yes you are because you sin aaaaaall the time and you don't care about your sins ohh noooooooo...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! Of course you are not evil or satanic!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Well, my relationship with God is pretty good and he still cares about me and answers my prayers. And loving God means to just love God and have a good feeling about God. It doesn't mean to obsess about God and download Christian pictures, videos, and watch Christian movies, and put Christian posters, paintings, art, statues, figures, etc. in your room...

No, you are supposed to love Him and keep His commandments.

Well, my relationship with God is pretty good and he still cares about me and answers my prayers. And loving God means to just love God and have a good feeling about God. It doesn't mean to obsess about God and download Christian pictures, videos, and watch Christian movies, and put Christian posters, paintings, art, statues, figures, etc. in your room...
Oh and Polly just so you know. I do obsess about God. I think about him every day. I love watching Christian videos, I love Christian art, and I do download Christian pictures! Is that a bad thing?

Here is my background wallpaper. It doesn't fit, but I still use it! :D
lion and the sheep.jpg Here is another I really like!
glazierpeace_harmonyminipic.jpg

My favorite passage of scripture is Isaiah 11:6
The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together; and a little child shall lead them.

But it's not obligated to obsess. And my things are not sins. Stop thinking that my things are sins...
Matthew 6:20-24
But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light, but if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness! No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.

You could find out who you are in Christ if you accepted Him as your Lord and Saviour, surrendered your life to Him and put Him first above everything else. You would then realise how valuable you are. You wouldn't think that you were unworthy of having a real relationship and thinking you only deserve a non-real, make-believe relationship with some sort of entity you say you have in your mind. This is really concerning and not spiritually or mentally healthy. You need to resist these unhealthy fantasies and resist the demons at work making you to think you are not worthy of real relationships and friendships and love. Jesus should be number one priority and if you placed your attention on this you would find the peace and love of Him in your life. He is all you need and you would not even want severus. You would drop him like a hot potatoe if you knew the love Jesus had for you.

Love is not airy fairy feelings, smiles and hugs. Loving God = Obey His commandments. 1 John 5:3 In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome. God commands you stop idolatry.

God is very jealous. Drop this silly fixation of Severus immediately. You are not 10. Unless you want to provoke God? Deut 6:15 for the LORD your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land.

Why jealous? Because He loves you and I to the maximum. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

''Man up'' and give us the truth. Do you love God? Yes? then flea from ALL appearance of evil 1 Thess 5:22 ....No? then be honest with us all.

Last edited:
Allie? Polly a Christian? Really? You said you know her and know she is. Do you believe that she is? Really? Why? On what basis do you say such a thing? Do non-denominational Christians and her Lutheran priest really encourage her delusions? I suppose some would if they were apostates and make-believers but really....

I know I said I was backing out but she is so anti-Christian in every way, I cannot see what you meant! Doesn't she know that mere profession with a mouth, taking a bath (or sprinkling in this case) or attending a church, does not make one a child of God? Do you realize this? One has to be born from above. They have His Spirit in them....without the Spirit of Christ in them, they are NOT HIS...

This we continually hear is not of the Spirit and not even supportive of what the Spirit teaches us. How is she a child of God? Please tell me why you think she is a Christian?

Sincerely...
Because she believes Jesus died for her sins and accepts His atonement. He is her savior. She is a new Christian. I don't know what to say anymore either... This all feels really hostile. I believed some weird stuff when I was a new christian and I never had anyone tell me you are so ignorant!

I was definitely open to suggestions and I did believe what my brothers and sisters were telling me... When it was backed with scripture. I do wish Polly would take heed and start really devoting time to worship and prayer and bible study. I know that would work wonders for her understanding... It did for me.

Oh and Polly just so you know. I do obsess about God. I think about him every day. I love watching Christian videos, I love Christian art, and I do download Christian pictures! Is that a bad thing?

Here is my background wallpaper. It doesn't fit, but I still use it! :D
View attachment 990 Here is another I really like!
View attachment 991

My favorite passage of scripture is Isaiah 11:6
The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together; and a little child shall lead them.
Love those... I do all those things to. :) I'm definitely obsessed with Jesus !

But at first I didn't, I slowly started replacing things... My heart has grown in love toward God a lot since I got saved.

But I did immediately know when things were evil... Like I was saying I struggled with drug addiction but I KNEW it wAs evil. I didn't deny that.

I don't know... I don't feel qualified to offer anything else except to remind Polly that she can experience a freedom in Christ like she's never experienced before with anything else.

I know I said I would quit posting on this thread but; I haven't yet read anything about Jesus from her. She says holy trinity mostly but nothing about Jesus. Any reason why not?

Proverbs 27:5, says "Open rebuke is better than love carefully concealed".

I'm interested in any thoughts and comments on this.

sure .. it was in love and to help prepare them for sharing the Gospel that Jesus rebuked His Apostles .. time is not always a luxury we can afford ..

sure .. it was in love and to help prepare them for sharing the Gospel that Jesus rebuked His Apostles .. time is not always a luxury we can afford ..

In the proverbs you see that part of the wisdom in it is doing things at the right time. As believers we should do rebuke because it is God's will, not our will. If someone has not accepted the gospel and thus won't accept rebuke, then it is more wise to teach them the gospel and when filled with the Holy Spirit and under conviction from the Holy Spirit they will come to accept rebuke and as they grow in the Lord they will later treasure rebuke.

That was very rude to say that about me. Ofcourse I am a Christian. Do you think that I am a Pagan?

Really? A Christian? Why? Your Severus is not a Tulpa at all. He is a figment of your imagination. Have you actually studied and went through the painstaking meditational exercises it takes to produce a Tulpa? I don't think you are a pagan because you believe an imaginary being is real. And based on your statements that you are not just scamming, I conclude you are delusional...if you believe he is real. Where in any of your posts do you present or display anything Christian? Your version of a tulpa does not exist. Perhaps you need a doctor and nurse (not meant as an insult), and I also am not a fundamentalist. Also just because you are not a pagan does not mean you are a follower of Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
I didn't realise Polly was only 18 and i'm guessing her avatar is Severus. It's perhaps more concerning that she is so young.

Back