1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

I’m feeling a little old tonight.

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Who am I, May 24, 2008.

1. I’m feeling a little old tonight.

I'm feeling a little old tonight. :(

This is where I parked my bike tonight when I went to my meeting at a Church in another town.
    I better drink my prune juice now and get to bed. :D

[​IMG]

2. Thanks! LOL LOL I had a big laugh :p!

Just better not be on that bike afterwards:(

Today I saw a skinny winkle old man on a great bike all covered up on a beautiful day... sOmEtHiNg jUsT aInT rIgHt :confused:

I'm used to seeing big tough long haired flying in the wind tattoed guys on their Harleys... :confused:

3. Leviticus 19:32

You shall rise up before the hoary head and honor the face of the old man and [reverently] fear your God. I am the Lord.

Hoary: grey: showing characteristics of age, especially having grey or white hair; "whose beard with age is hoar"

Reverence: regard with feelings of respect and reverence; consider hallowed or exalted or be in awe of; "Fear God as your father"; "We venerate genius"

4. :D:):cool: It's old right old timer!:) God isn't finished with you yet!:p