Humility !

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Saints love
Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
- Ephesians 1:15-16

2. Saints privilege
The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints
- Ephesians 1:18

3. Saints rejoicing
Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
- Ephesians 2:19

4. Saints humility
Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
- Ephesians 3:8

5. Saints growth
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
- Ephesians 4:11-13

Burial

A.A New Tomb (Matthew 27:59-60)
B.A Borrowed Tomb (Matthew 27:59-60)
C.A Covered Tomb (Matthew 27:60)
D.A Sealed Tomb (Matthew 27:66)
E.A Guarded Tomb (Matthew 27:66)

Galatians
1:15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’swomb, and called me by his grace,
1:16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the
heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
1:17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before
me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.
1:18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and
abode with him fifteen days.
1:19 But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord’s
brother.
1:20 Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie
not.
1:21 Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia;
1:22 And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were
in Christ:
1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times
past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.
1:24
And they glorified God in me.1.Invitation. Gal 1:15.2.Revelation. Gal 1:16.3.Determination. Gal 1:16.4.Meditation. Gal 1:17.5. Association. Gal 1:17.6.Declaration. Gal 1:20.7.Transformation. Gal 1:24.

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble
when you're perfect in every way.
I can't wait to look in the mirror
cause I get better loking each day.
To know me is to love me
I must be a hell of a man.
but I'm doing the best that I can.
I used to have a girlfriend
but she just couldn't compete
with all of these love starved women
who keep clamoring at my feet.
Well I prob'ly could find me another
but I guess they're all in awe of me.
Who cares, I never get lonesome
cause I treasure my own company.
when you're perfect in every way,
cause I get better looking each day
To know me is to love me
I guess you could say I'm a loner,
a cowboy outlaw tough and proud.
I could have lots of friends if I want to
but then I wouldn't stand out from the crowd.
Some folks say that I'm egotistical.
Hell, I don't even know what that means.
I guess it has something to do with the way that I
fill out my skin tight blue jeans.
when you're perfect in every way,
cause I get better looking each day
To know me is to love me
We're doing the best that we can

Scariest part - for some folks its true.

[SIZE=-1]Isaiah 55:10-11[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]...[11] so is [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]my word[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]empty[/SIZE][SIZE=-1], but [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]will accomplish[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]•• [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]God’s Word[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] is full of [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]power[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]; it will [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]not[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] return to Him [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]empty[/SIZE][SIZE=-1].[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]• God’s Word will [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]accomplish[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] His desires and purposes.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]• God’s Word has [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]irresistible [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]power![/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]• When you [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]speak[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] the [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Word of God[/SIZE][SIZE=-1], you are tapping into [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]limitless[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] power![/SIZE]

God’s glory is seen in all his works of grace toward his people. We are to him “a crown of glory” and “a diadem of beauty.”

Deliverance
"For now will I break his yoke from off thee,
and will burst thy bonds in sunder."
- Nahum 1:13
1. Timely deliverance
"And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck."
- Genesis 27:40

2. Triumphant deliverance
"I am the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright."
-
Leviticus 26:13

3. Tremendous deliverance
"And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing."
- Isaiah 10:

And thank you brother Daniels for being a willing vessel!

I Pledge that...

NEVER AGAIN will I confess "I can't" for "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Phil 4:13)
NEVER AGAIN will I confess
lack, for "My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." (Phil 4:19)
fear, for "God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, of love and of a sound mind." (2 Tim 1:7)
doubt and lack of faith for "God has given to every man the measure of faith." (Rom 12:3)
weakness, for "The Lord is the strength of my life." (Psa 27:1)
"The people who know their God shall be strong and do exploits." (Dan 11:32)

supremacy of satan over my life for "Greater is He that is in me that he that is in the world." (1 John 4:4)
defeat, for "God always causes me to triumph in Christ Jesus." (2 Cor 2:14)
lack of wisdom for "Christ Jesus is made unto me wisdom from God." (1 Cor 1:30)
sickness for "By His stripes I am healed." (Isa 53:5)Jesus "Himself took my infirmities and bore my sickness." (Mat 8:17)
for "Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty." (2 Cor 2:17)My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. (2 Cor 6:16)
condemnation for "There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." (Rom 8:1)
worry or frustration for I "Cast all my cares upon Him who cares for me." (1 Pet 5:7)In Christ I am care-free!

[SIZE=+1]There is a story of a grocery store owner who tried to weigh a prayer. A tired looking woman came into the store and asked for enough food to make a dinner for her children. The grocer asked her how much she could spend. The frail woman answered, "I have nothing to offer but a little prayer."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]The storekeeper was not very sentimental nor religious, so he said, half mockingly, "Write it on paper, and I'll weigh it." So she did.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]The grocer placed the prayer on the weight side of his old-fashioned scales. Then he began piling food on the other side; but to his amazement, the scale would not go down. He finally became flustered and gave the woman a large bag of food.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]The grocer never saw the woman again, but he treasures the slip of paper upon which the woman's prayer had been written; "Please, Lord, give us this day our daily bread."[/SIZE]

The LORD your God in your midst,
Lev 26:12, Mt 18:20,Hag 1:5.
Zep 3:15, 17.

1.The Deliverer.
Deut 23;14 "For the LORD your God walks in the midst of your camp, to deliver you and give your enemies over to you; therefore your camp shall be holy, that He may see no unclean thing among you, and turn away from you.

2.The Reprover.
Gen 3:8 And they heard the sound of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden.
3.The Sustainer.
Dan 3: 25 "Look!" he answered, "I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire; and they are not hurt, and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God."

4.The Succourer.
Mt 14:25 Now in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went to them, walking on the sea.

5.The Holy one of Israel.
Isaiah 12: 6 Cry out and shout, O inhabitant of Zion, For great [is] the Holy One of Israel in your midst!"

6.The minute searcher.
Rev 2: 1 "To the angel of the church of Ephesus write, 'These things says He who holds the seven stars in His right hand, who walks in the midst of the seven golden lampstands:

7.The LORD [is] righteous in her midst,
Zep 3: 5 The LORD [is] righteous in her midst, He will do no unrighteousness. Every morning He brings His justice to light; He never fails, But the unjust knows no shame.

The weakness of the flesh.
Lasciviousness is pressure on the flesh to dominate to the point it can say ,
"No one restrains me".
1.No restraint to thoughts.
Leads to sin with the mind.
Having no respects for the one whom wea re in covenant.
2.No restraint to the tongue.
3.NO restraint to the body.
Four great men who fell by women.
1.Samson. Ju 16:4-21.
2.David II Sa 11-12.
3.Solomon. I Kin 11, Ne 13:26.
4.Herod. Mt 14.

Characteristics of TRUE Christianity.

Quote:
II Cor 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things
are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

1.A New birth. Jn 3;5.

2.A New Growth . II Pet 3;8.

3.A New Dress. is 61;10.

4.A New Life. Mt 5;16.

5.A New Building.Mt 7:24.

6. A New fellowship. Lk 24;32.

7. A New realtionship. Jn 1:12.

8.A New education. Jn 8:31-32.

9.A New service. I Tim 6;18.

10.A New sacrifice. Rom 12;1.

11.A New walk. Col 2;6.

12. A New warfare. I Tim 6;12.

13. A New race. Heb 12:1.

14. A New victory. I Jn 15:4.

15. A new assuarnce of immortality. Jn 17:3.

Isaiah 66:13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye
shall be comforted in Jerusalem.

1. Who is Our Comforter?

a.God , the Father. Isaiah 51:12.
b.God, The Son . I John 2:1; Matthew 11:28.
c.God , The Holy Spirit.John 14:26.
d.His words Romans 15:4-6.

2. To whom this promise?

His people, those who are redeemed by His precious blood.

3. How does He comfort us?

As a Mother comforts like fondly , effectually.

4. Where does He comfort us?

Jerusalem , means church , fellowship .

1.A New birth. Jn 3;5

1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
The "Word of God" John 1:1-4 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Born again by the Spirit of Christ, The Word Himself, and the Water of life.

2.A New Growth . II Pet 3;8.

Eph 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into Him in all things, which is the head, [even] Christ:

3.A New Dress. is 61;10.

Rom 13:14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to [fulfil] the lusts [thereof].

4.A New Life. Mt 5;16.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

5.A New Building.Mt 7:24.

1Cr 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
Where Christ sits on His Spiritual Throne ruling in our hearts and Christ will set on the physical Throne of David ruling with us over this earth for 1000 years.

6. A New fellowship. Lk 24;32.

Colossians 1:27-28 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is ((((Christ in you,))) the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

7. A New realtionship. Jn 1:12.

1Cr 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

8.A New education. Jn 8:31-32.

1Cr 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
Phl 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

9.A New service. I Tim 6;18.

2Cr 5:18 And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
2Cr 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

10.A New sacrifice. Rom 12;1.

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which is] your reasonable service.

11.A New walk. Col 2;6.

Col 2:6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, [so] walk ye in him:

12. A New warfare. I Tim 6;12.

2Cr 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

13. A New race. Heb 12:1.

Hbr 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

14. A New victory. I Jn 15:4.

1Cr 15:57 But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

15. A new assuarnce of immortality. Jn 17:3.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Cry unto me
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."
- Jeremiah 33:3
1. Cry to God when the enemies attach you
"And when Pharaoh drew nigh, the children of Israel lifted up their eyes, and, behold, the Egyptians marched after them; and they were sore afraid: and the children of Israel cried out unto the LORD."
- Exodus 14:10
2. Cry to God for needs to be met
"And he cried unto the LORD; and the LORD shewed him a tree, which when he had cast into the waters, the waters were made sweet: there he made for them a statute and an ordinance, and there he proved them"
- Exodus 15:25
3. Cry to God extension of life, healing and health
"And he cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, hast thou also brought evil upon the widow with whom I sojourn, by slaying her son?"
- 1 Kings 17:20
4. Cry to God for blessing of enemies
"And Moses and Aaron went out from Pharaoh: and Moses cried unto the LORD because of the frogs which he had brought against Pharaoh."
- Exodus 8:12
5. Cry to God for in distress
"In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me."
- Psalms 120:1
6. Cry to God for things which seem to be impossible
"And Isaiah the prophet cried unto the LORD: and he brought the shadow ten degrees backward, by which it had gone down in the dial of Ahaz."
- 2 Kings 20:11
7. Cry to God for peaceful settlement or replacement
"It repenteth me that I have set up Saul to be king: for he is turned back from following me, and hath not performed my commandments. And it grieved Samuel; and he cried unto the LORD all night."
- 1 Samuel 15:11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back