How's your day going?

Hopefully the snow walls will be gone! Where should I visit in Boston? :)
You have not been there before? Depends on your taste.. Because I was living close, often I used to hang out with friends just in downtown.. Just taking a walk, visiting harbor, eating something and just relax.. That's what I did most there :)

You have not been there before? Depends on your taste.. Because I was living close, often I used to hang out with friends just in downtown.. Just taking a walk, visiting harbor, eating something and just relax.. That's what I did most there :)
I enjoy nature...history....city life....exploring. I love any kind of adventure.

Set sail then. Do a St Brendan an discover America before Columbus (and forget you already live there, I guess...)

Just don't land in the UK and start throwing tea chests at us. I've heard that's what people from Boston do...

Set sail then. Do a St Brendan an discover America before Columbus (and forget you already live there, I guess...)

Just don't land in the UK and start throwing tea chests at us. I've heard that's what people from Boston do...
Haha, my plan is to do some ministry in UK. But, I promise, I won't get to that level ;)

Soooo, day 3 guys! What's happening today? What has God done for you?!?!?!?!

Praise His name and thank Him for His goodness!

About today.. It is snowing out there.. Expecting some 3 to 4 inches of snow.. It would be there until evening.. My wife and daughter are excited because I work from home.. Offices are closed due to bad weather.. No commute for me (saves about 1.5 hours total). Hoping for a peaceful and quite work day!

Haha, my plan is to do some ministry in UK. But, I promise, I won't get to that level ;)

LOL and good wishes

Have you any part in mind? I perhaps wouldn't claim to know any really well but all my life I've lived there. Shropshire (born), N West Wales (now county Conwy) say 7 to 12, Kent 13 to 17 back to NW Wales 18-40 and the last and current bit (to 54) Norfolk.

Today, my missing order arrived.

The 3 piece suite has gone. The good news is that the charity seem really pleased. The bad is the living room is now devoid of comfy chairs.

Things are moving forwards slowly and for that I'm thankful.

My backyard.. Few minutes back..

IMG_20150305_120032-PANO.jpg

Sent off my backpack..hooray. Now got more room in my closet, and someone else can enjoy tramping.

Ugh got dentist appointment and then doing community meal later on tonight.
Am going to apply for this writing job see what its about.
Then have breakfast!

Weather has been hot..I didnt go out as planned yesterday just walked..some days I just cant handle driving in the heat and traffic. Im hoping one day people will come to me instead of me always having to go out to see them. Wouldnt it be nice if the Prince of peace just showed up at my door?!

Today, my missing order arrived.

The 3 piece suite has gone. The good news is that the charity seem really pleased. The bad is the living room is now devoid of comfy chairs.

Things are moving forwards slowly and for that I'm thankful.
It's always nice having a missing order come! :)

I had two books I ordered from Christianbook.com delivered today: "The Power of Right Believing", by Joseph Prince, and Dr David Jeremiah's "Agents of the Apocalypse", which he presented in part in his televised messages, and which I only got a bit of! I don't know which one to read first!

wow! A Praise report.. so late in the day.. My neighbor was starting his snow blower.. I took a nap and went out to start my snow blower.. Guess what.. My electric snow blower didn't start.. I changed outlet, cable and tried everything.. Nothing. Absolutely no response.. After some 15 mins of struggling, I decided to go old school.. Took my shovel out.. My driveway is pretty lengthy.. I have never done the full driveway with shovel before..

My wife was scared and she was praying to Lord that He would His angels to help me.. Guess what.. My neighbor simply started plowing my driveway with his powerful gas snow thrower.. He simply finished my entire driveway in like 10 mins.. I am back inside home so soon.. My wife is in tears that Lord would answer to a prayer to fast..

God is good.. All the times! We are just a prayer away from supernatural power of God..

I had two books I ordered from Christianbook.com delivered today: "The Power of Right Believing", by Joseph Prince, and Dr David Jeremiah's "Agents of the Apocalypse", which he presented in part in his televised messages, and which I only got a bit of! I don't know which one to read first!
Oh, wonderful! What are these two books about? Sounds like they'd be great reads!

wow! A Praise report.. so late in the day.. My neighbor was starting his snow blower.. I took a nap and went out to start my snow blower.. Guess what.. My electric snow blower didn't start.. I changed outlet, cable and tried everything.. Nothing. Absolutely no response.. After some 15 mins of struggling, I decided to go old school.. Took my shovel out.. My driveway is pretty lengthy.. I have never done the full driveway with shovel before..

My wife was scared and she was praying to Lord that He would His angels to help me.. Guess what.. My neighbor simply started plowing my driveway with his powerful gas snow thrower.. He simply finished my entire driveway in like 10 mins.. I am back inside home so soon.. My wife is in tears that Lord would answer to a prayer to fast..

God is good.. All the times! We are just a prayer away from supernatural power of God..
That is awesome! God is good, isn't He?

My day is starting off with some prayer time, some worship, and talking to Jesus. I'm cleaning, baking, and cooking the rest of the day and having wonderful friends from college come over for dinner, dessert, and games :)

And I am so thankful for a God who is so interested in my life. I am so blessed because He is my God and He is for me and never, ever against me. I've been walking with the Lord for 9 years, but He can still make me feel like I've only been walking with Him for 3 months and make me feel like a love-sick girl.

Today I am celebrating the Sabbath. I study and worship him,and I seek His face. Yeshua has shown me the evil of the world. He has shown me the ways Satan twist scriptures and blind the people, and has shown me the sign and symbols that Satan uses. I am thankful Yeshua has shown me the truth so I may gird my self with the armor of God. I thank Him for having Grace and mercy on all those who love Him. He has shown me that He is One and not Triune.

Here Oh Israel. The Lord our God. The Lord is One. Blessed is His name. Whose glorious kingdom is forever and ever.

Its sunday here so will go to church today. I promised my friend sit next to her in church as her mum passed on last week she usually sat with her.

Being saved, alive, family alive and healthy....

just being able to call on His name when Im in distress is a blessing.

Also, this is a little off topic, but you look a lot like the user xspinning(Katie) are you?
did you make another account ,if so why?

Being saved, alive, family alive and healthy....

just being able to call on His name when Im in distress is a blessing.

Also, this is a little off topic, but you look a lot like the user xspinning(Katie) are you?
did you make another account ,if so why?
Yes, I am xspinningisfun. I'll shoot you a message.

So far today had been horrible. I have been trying to get some sleep as I was up all night with the newborn, but my phone has not stopped ringing in giving me a text alert.

I would shut it off, but that means that if I receive a text about a possible assignment for the freelance photography that I do, I can not accept the job. I have already accepted two today.

Ugh...

Back