1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Brewster, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Howdy

Was asked to write a New Members post. Just a single Christian guy, recently graduated college, living and working. Figured a good online Christian community would be a positive thing. Just growing and walking with Him, daily. By His grace, I had good friends who extended His love towards me and introduced me to Jesus. I grew slowly, taking two steps forward, one step back. I just bask in His love, and know everything is okay. Not sure what else to write, any questions just send a personal message!

Thanks for your time.
  2. [​IMG] to the family. We look forward to hearing from you.

3. Hello and welcome to CFS.
    GBU Tavy
  4. Brewster,

Welcome to the forums...

G'day from down under...:cool:

5. Hey there. Welcome to the best Christian Forum bar none. (Even better than my own). Glad you're here and how to hear often from you. You'll learn and be blessed on this site. God Bless!
  6. Hi there! So happy you found us. This is an awesome place to continue to grow with the Lord. I know I have.

Looking forward to hearing more from you,

Blessings, Cheri